what are the benefits for a man to get married?

Look ya'll can keep playing boo boo the fool if you wanna 

and if dude says mom dukes was a virgin...listen why would he lie?

I'm actually not saying he lied.

I'm just saying, we're humans, as as high as we often hold our mothers, they are human too. All those wild and reckless thoughts and impulsive decisions we've made; our parents did similar things when they were our age.

So even though truth be told, my mother is probably cut from the same cloth as Ninja's mom (from the same era, with probably similar ideals from what he's written about her), I'd be foolish if I thought my mother didn't have a sex life before she was married (at 23 btw). Young people make irrational decisions, it's human nature.

laugh.gif

I was ******g around bruh 

There's no way Ninja knows for a fact, he's just going off of what he thinks.  Nobody can say they know unless they got that person monitored 24/7 and who does that **** besides some dictator 
laugh.gif

*scrolls down page*

*sees bolded words*

:wow: "Who is this, now??"

*scrolls back up*

"oh.."

*continues scrolling down*

I'll bite. I've been living with my fiance for almost two years now and as I stated earlier, getting married in November. So what exactly do you mean by lifestyle? Not partying til' the sun comes up? Coming home to the same woman every night?

My wife is my best friend, therefore we do alot together, Crossfit together, vacation together, hit the club together, have a fun family that knows how to have a good time, I don't dread spending time with my wife, ironically enough my boys who are not married and have babymommas don't feel the same, these dudes are trapped without signing any paper...

We all find excitement in different things, ima. Simple dude, anyone that has met me personally can attest that I'm fun and my wife is an equal counterpart to me, she has a certain energy about her, so YH nope is not boring, is fulfilling.

Look ya'll can keep playing boo boo the fool if you wanna 

and if dude says mom dukes was a virgin...listen why would he lie?

Bruh.

It's not about him lying. It's about him believing it.

My mother & grandfather were extremely religious

And aint play around...excuse me if god forbid

My household was traditional... And imma say

It like this, best to just keep ya mouth shut bout

My mother period. She was raised under a dictator's

Right hand man as her father..none of that hanky

Panky **** was going down till she was married.

Ok so that's 3 dudes that have a pretty strong opinion against marriage admitting to laying the pipe on a married woman, says alot about ya character as men and the probably the reason why ya feel the way ya do about marriage, not every man is like ya and not every woman is like the skeezers ya linking up with who cheat on their husbands, quit projecting your characters as if it was some guideline to live by.

:lol: at u thinking this is isolated... Taking certain

****** girls is a sport to a few cats i know

♪dont leave your girl around me true player

For real, ask puff daddy ♪

**** happens all da time... And if i was da type to

Smash chicks with kids like others pssh...

Ok so that's 3 dudes that have a pretty strong opinion against marriage admitting to laying the pipe on a married woman, says alot about ya character as men and the probably the reason why ya feel the way ya do about marriage, not every man is like ya and not every woman is like the skeezers ya linking up with who cheat on their husbands, quit projecting your characters as if it was some guideline to live by.
Actually, you've been pushing your views as guidelines if you didn't notice.  I've said many times already I don't believe in the institution of marriage, all marriage means is a contract signed by 2 people to be recognized by the state which then allows the state to be involved in their affairs.  That married woman has made her decision when she's thrown herself at me and whatever I do her legal contract won't affect my decision.  I never said every man is like me, really all I've said the whole time is that we're all different.  

For a dude that was raised by such an example of a woman, you sure have little to no respect for women broski, kind of make no sense...if its one thing I learned from being raised by a single mother is the complete opposite, respect females, don't be naive and eat their BS but respect them....the way you talk about women is as if you were raised by a single father who had a vendetta against females.

Last edited:
Women cheat married or not so I guess getting in any type of relationship is foolish then, I've dealt with married woman and girlfriends so it doesn't matter if they're married a bird is a bird.

I used to laugh at fools for getting married or tell chics I'd never do that because its just a piece of paper blah blah blah.

But i dont know man the older I get marriage seems more appealing to me I like the security aspect of it, as a single man with my own apt banging random females gets old quick and I don't wanna be 40+ out here trying to bag broads :smh:.

Lifestyle I meant spending that much time/dealing with 1 woman for that much of your time and how many years it's been.  I know for myself I'm not wired for that at all, I need variety with everything in my life.  Just wanted to see for the dudes that have been doing it how they felt and how many years its been

So you don't have much time to deal with one woman, because you'd rather spend all the time juggling multiple women, who you only need P from, correct?

Actually, you've been pushing your views as guidelines if you didn't notice.  I've said many times already I don't believe in the institution of marriage, all marriage means is a contract signed by 2 people to be recognized by the state which then allows the state to be involved in their affairs.  That married woman has made her decision when she's thrown herself at me and whatever I do her legal contract won't affect my decision.  I never said every man is like me, really all I've said the whole time is that we're all different.  

Wrong fam....I said it a million times, I'm not pushing the agenda of marriage....what I believe in more than anything is commitment, specially to start up a family....and dude you can wash your hands all you want and blame the skeezer that threw it at you....IMO you are just as **** a person as she is if you knowingly slept with a married woman....is despicable you dudes in here talkin about it as if it was a badge of honor or just unlocked an achievement in the game of life...smh was rocking with you earlier although we share different opinions, but can't respect a dude that would disrespect a comrade like that, specially when there is plenty to chose from our there and even worst wanna pass on all the blame on her and not take responsibility for a sh***ty move.

So you don't have much time to deal with one woman, because you'd rather spend all the time juggling multiple women, who you only need P from, correct?
laugh.gif
 answering my question with an another question/assumption.  I asked my question because I was trying to see how long it's been for the dudes that were doing that to see how long they've been doing it because I think it's just a matter of time before they get bored of it, but who knows, which is why I was curious how many years.  I didn't say I didn't have time to deal with a woman, I said I'm not wired to do that without being tired of it.  

:lol:  answering my question with an another question/assumption.  I asked my question because I was trying to see how long it's been for the dudes that were doing that to see how long they've been doing it because I think it's just a matter of time before they get bored of it, but who knows, which is why I was curious how many years.  I didn't say I didn't have time to deal with a woman, I said I'm not wired to do that without being tired of it.  

14 years and counting....if we come to an end tomorrow it sure wont be because of boredom....you keep saying I'm pushing an agenda when you are doin exactly the same.

Wrong fam....I said it a million times, I'm not pushing the agenda of marriage....what I believe in more than anything is commitment, specially to start up a family....and dude you can wash your hands all you want and blame the skeezer that threw it at you....IMO you are just as **** a person as she is if you knowingly slept with a married woman....is despicable you dudes in here talkin about it as if it was a badge of honor or just unlocked an achievement in the game of life...smh was rocking with you earlier although we share different opinions, but can't respect a dude that would disrespect a comrade like that, specially when there is plenty to chose from our there and even worst wanna pass on all the blame on her and not take responsibility for a sh***ty move.
Not saying marriage, that monogamous commitment is an agenda that's just your opinion, its a man made construct just like marriage, I'm not trying to wash my hands because there's nothing to wash.  Everybody's making a 

conscious decision why is there anything I'd wash my hands of.  Not throwing it as a badge of honor either just saying what it is, I'm just telling the truth and don't live by other people's rules.  And who u calling my comrade
laugh.gif

14 years and counting....if we come to an end tomorrow it sure wont be because of boredom....you keep saying I'm pushing an agenda when you are doin exactly the same.
I already got your answer and if it does come to an end you don't know what'll be the reason because you can't predict the future just like everyone else.  I'm not pushing an agenda, I just asked the question and thanks for answering

My own MOMS put me on game on how these chicks

Be when their husbands aint around from when she

Used to do hair on da side and would da latest

chatter from da salon talk...these broads is ruthless

:lol:

ZERO benefits from marriage this day & age...

Not saying marriage, that monogamous commitment is an agenda that's just your opinion, its a man made construct just like marriage, I'm not trying to wash my hands because there's nothing to wash.  Everybody's making a 
conscious decision why is there anything I'd wash my hands of.  Not throwing it as a badge of honor either just saying what it is, I'm just telling the truth and don't live by other people's rules.  And who u calling my comrade:lol:

So hold up...at the time you were with your baby momma either one, you the type of dude that woulda been ok with another man getting in them guts?...since commitment/monogamy is just a social conduct you don't believe in?...aware me.

Bro your momma damaged you, being an only child she succeeded in making you fall in love with her....you really don't see it huh?...lulz

:lol:  answering my question with an another question/assumption.  I asked my question because I was trying to see how long it's been for the dudes that were doing that to see how long they've been doing it because I think it's just a matter of time before they get bored of it, but who knows, which is why I was curious how many years.  I didn't say I didn't have time to deal with a woman, I said I'm not wired to do that without being tired of it.  

Well then, to answer your og question then, it's been 3 years and no I'm not bored. One look at my IG (sig check :nerd: )and you can see I'm a collector. There's plenty of stuff I buy that I eventually become bored of owning but I don't think I can ever get bored of an actual person. You say you need variety but me and mine find variety in a lot of other things in life. Different cultures, food, even something as simple as watching different tv shows. Then, you can still have your own hobbies and friends to keep you happy on a more personal level, etc. There's a lot more to life than trying to rack up Chamberlain #'s with skeezers and in a relationship, you're only gonna last as long as you guys can keep things fresh and interesting together and I'm positive I found that and perhaps, you will too some day.

But then again, I would NEVER knowingly sleep with a married chick but like you said, we're all different

Lifestyle I meant spending that much time/dealing with 1 woman for that much of your time and how many years it's been.  I know for myself I'm not wired for that at all, I need variety with everything in my life.  Just wanted to see for the dudes that have been doing it how they felt and how many years its been
If I remember correctly, you said you managed reality stars/models for a living. Judging by what I've seen on reality shows, those sorts of women are not the type that I would want to spend time with let alone get involved sexually/romantically. Do you think having to work around attention-seeking women influences your thoughts on the subject at all? I'm sure you interact with plenty of more normal women in your personal life, but I'd imagine that having to interact with the attention-seeking reality star type could influence your thoughts on the subject. The whole parental relationship status as an indicator of one's views towards marriage has been thrown around, but I think also the type of women one interacts with on a daily basis both professionally and socially definitely influences how one feels about marriage. It could also just be a personality thing. Your thoughts? Apologies in advance if I'm off base on my character judgement of female reality stars.

So hold up...at the time you were with your baby momma either one, you the type of dude that woulda been ok with another man getting in them guts?...since commitment/monogamy is just a social conduct you don't believe in?...aware me.
Monogamy is definitely a social construct, that's a fact that can't be debated.  You can do some research on the invention of it if you'd like.  If different parties choose a monogamous agreement, only the parties that made that agreement should feel anything about it.  If i'm not one of the parties involved why should I feel anything.  

Now for my own personal situations, I was never with either of my baby mamas like that.  I met my first baby mama as a freshman at UCLA before I dropped out later that school year and moved to Salt Lake city and then later to Atlanta.  She got pregnant while I was living in Atlanta, we never made an agreement of monogamy so she was free to do whatever she wanted as was I.  My 2nd baby mama I met in Paris, in a lot of ways she's like a female version of myself, we have the same mindset on a lot of things.  We never made an agreement on monogamy either.  Like I already said earlier, we have agreements that they won't play house with any man but I don't care if they have their fun

There you have it. /Thread over. Ninja's news source this entire time. WOW :lol:

wow

Back
Top Bottom