what are the benefits for a man to get married?

Product of their environment, most will just become comfortable with that and the ones that don't are the exceptions.  As long as they still got cable tv, smart phone even if its a prepaid, and some jordans a lota them feel good

And I hate that so much , you call them out that your a hater or its not their fault . Like why don't you want to do better ?

And I hate that so much , you call them out that your a hater or its not their fault . Like why don't you want to do better ?
Man you can't tell them nothin man. Its like you're stuck and that's all you know. Trust me man I been there before. It feels like you'll always be a product of your enviorment.

Look man...dudes wives out here cheating left and right, and I've been the one to lay down the pipe on a married chick. 

Ya'll be safe. 

bet you proud of that. :rolleyes

Ive done it too :lol:

This is why i KNOW not to get married..*******

Iive that TRIFE life word to Mobb deep.

I lost count how many chicks i dug out while

They "husbands" was outta town or locked up :lol: :smh:

Steezy think **** sweet out here after u married..

I pray that wife of urs nunca de pega lo cuernos...

Last edited:

ya dudes are scum :lol:

i cant with ya, ya the ones that need to pray hubby dont decide to come home early one day and you find yourself leaking on the floor next to the cheating wife.

Look man...dudes wives out here cheating left and right, and I've been the one to lay down the pipe on a married chick. 

Ya'll be safe. 

Technically, I (or anyone else really) could possibly smash your well trained and domesticated bird. Or your the mother of your child, while I help your child build a leggo set, while you're none the wiser.

The possibility of someone else smashing your partner/lover/person of interest will always be there. Marriage or no marriage...child or no child.

I understand you don't want to get married, I hear you on that. But you can't add that fear of her getting smashed by someone else as a reason why you won't get married.

crimes of passion should go unpunished....like a dude should have every right to chop up his wife and the dude she laying with if they are caught in the act :lol:

the more i read what ninja posts the more i see how much hes projecting...he leads a certain lifestyle and has certain morals/expectations and feels thats the only way things go down....its useless going back and forth with dude, but it burns time so i entertain it.

Cant eem front had to use google translate for dat one
roll.gif

Ya'll be safe. 

is that how it is with your mom while your dad's back home?

Since the traditional pro marriage dudes asked me questions yesterday, I wanna ask you guys how many of you are married besides ksteezy and you honestly don't find that lifestyle boring?

I'll bite. I've been living with my fiance for almost two years now and as I stated earlier, getting married in November. So what exactly do you mean by lifestyle? Not partying til' the sun comes up? Coming home to the same woman every night?

I'll bite. I've been living with my fiance for almost two years now and as I stated earlier, getting married in November. So what exactly do you mean by lifestyle? Not partying til' the sun comes up? Coming home to the same woman every night?
PAUSE

Ya'll be safe. 

My moms never been with another man before

Or after my father..she truly is from a different era.

Personally imo marriage strongly depends on your parents. Were they married for 15+ yrs or were you raised by your mother who's hated your father your whole life??

Reactions: wr
Since the traditional pro marriage dudes asked me questions yesterday, I wanna ask you guys how many of you are married besides ksteezy and you honestly don't find that lifestyle boring?

I'm not even married, and as much as this won't be popular opinion, I even hit the club with my lady. We pop bottles together, wild out together, and come home together (sometimes at sunrise). But, it must be said, my boys bring their wives/wifey's too. The ladies also give us space to roam the club, talk ish....I guess they know we're not exactly about to try cuff some broad from the club. Life at home is good....

Personally imo marriage strongly depends on your parents. Were they married for 15+ yrs or were you raised by your mother who's hated your father your whole life??

qft

if over 60% of people grow up in single parent homes, single parent families are the new norm. Folks don't even know what growing up in a proper household is. People usually perpetuate what they are used to in life.

Ya'll be safe. 

bet you proud of that.
eyes.gif
Ive done it too
laugh.gif

They "husbands" was outta town or locked up
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Don't be naive fam. Like it or not, moms dukes has slid off and you don't know about it. 

Ya'll be safe. 

Don't be naive fam. Like it or not, moms dukes has slid off and you don't know about it. 

My moms was a virgin when she married, and once

My pops was upstate she went to see him every

2 weeks for 10 years. My mother is da BLUEPRINT

For female integrity, i feel bad for whoever gotta

Deal with me, cuz my moms is da standard of

excellence so thats where da bar is at.

Lifestyle I meant spending that much time/dealing with 1 woman for that much of your time and how many years it's been.  I know for myself I'm not wired for that at all, I need variety with everything in my life.  Just wanted to see for the dudes that have been doing it how they felt and how many years its been

Ya'll be safe. 

My moms was a virgin when she married, and once

My pops was upstate she went to see him every

2 weeks for 10 years. My mother is da BLUEPRINT

For female integrity, i feel bad for whoever gotta

Deal with me, cuz my moms is da standard of

excellence so thats where da bar is at.

eddie-murphy-nodding.gif

Look ya'll can keep playing boo boo the fool if you wanna 

and if dude says mom dukes was a virgin...listen why would he lie?

Ya'll be safe. 
Yeah I did my fair share of that during my younger days.  Talked bout this in the yambs thread, got to the point where I piped both this DA in NC's wife and daughter.  Nowadays I've been cool off of that even tho its too many of these wives practically begging me to pipe just bc I'm good off of the potential legal issues cause it'd be most likely her husband that'd be buried 6 ft deep.

That's just another thing hard for me to grasp on why dudes get so mad, but I guess it just comes with being possessive.  

Back
Top Bottom