What are u sippin on? VOL.......cheers

I couldn't find the 12 year old rare blend, so this will do for now

IMG_20190802_162513.jpg

I dropped this info in the TAY a while back but I have some recipes with measurements from my buddy who’s a craft cocktail bartender. If anyone wants ‘em, just hit my PM’s. He signed a NDA so I’m not trying to get him jammed up by posting them publicly on here.

PM me..

This was supposed to be for the finale. But yeah. Joint was TRASH so I forgot about it

6A348510-D96B-483B-8589-F1B101A663F2.jpeg

Just saw that Glenmorangie is doing a 14 year Quinta Ruban.

I love the 12.

Can’t wait to get my hands on that ****.

Maybe it’s just me, but I’ve drank about half the bottle of the McKenna I got. For me personally, it’s only “ok” for me. I paid like $45 for it when I bought it and it was only like the 2nd time I’ve ever seen it in person so I decided to buy it. Maybe it’s just my palette or something. I did get some Old Grand-dad “Bonded” and I like it.

I've had a few bottles over the last several months. The one I have right now is really good. The other two were just okay. Because it's single barrel or whatever, there's definitely some variation in it from bottle to bottle. Also, my pallet might be changing as I continue to get into bourbons. The bottle I have currently has a great peppery taste towards the end that I really like.

5B96796F-1A52-4908-9A8A-F2CDC9101EB7.jpeg

Well, I decided to give this a shot. I have been wanting to try it for a while and went for it. This week has been has been trash and this was for a celebration of sorts. I also got a couple bottles of other things I will probably post lol.

I hope you guys/gals are having a good weekend.

CC279FBE-0FF7-4508-8E20-23B7D0E9FEAE.jpeg

7C2041DC-C8DD-40C6-ACF2-4282FCB4FEE3.jpeg

As promised lol. Here are the other 2 I bought. They are probably more like bottom shelf stuff for some people. I sometimes lurk the Reddit bourbon/whiskey threads for ideas on like “budget” stuff and these seem to have good reviews. I must say, I am liking the Old Grand-Dad stuff. Turkey still seems to have a special place for me.

Made a run the other day and grabbed a Weller special reserve.
FBA4B1A9-82D2-4C06-A9CC-FDDE4E1CD31B.jpeg

Having a Hillrock before these CFB games kickoff tonight. I’ve had the bottle for almost a year and I’m finally starting to really enjoy it.
3F925B55-1101-4CC9-9BA9-7A0C58137721.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom