What are u sippin on? VOL.......cheers

5512C7CA-0F53-4501-82EC-2133E991F77B.jpeg

My boy said this is supposed to be a big deal. He said it was sold out everywhere. Meh free peach flavored liqueur. *shrugs*

Need to look around and see if any EH in the area... Loved the bottle I got last year.

I had some Crown Royale “Texas Mesquite” yesterday and was outright disgusted lol. I don’t claim to have a refined pallet or anything, and I was struggling to get it down. It was offered to me and I didn’t want to seem unappreciative, but it is absolutely something I would never, ever buy.

How was this to find for you? I see some things around the inter webs about this stuff being pretty sought after lately.

I’ve been getting to know a couple store owners lately. Walked in and asked for one. He pulled it out of the back (but for a premium). I paid $100. Dude said he gets 1-2 per month.

So technically not extremely easy but attainable. Hoping to get a Pappy from him next month. He’s not sure what he’s getting yet but there’s a chance.

Last edited:
I’ve been getting to know a couple store owners lately. Walked in and asked for one. He pulled it out of the back (but for a premium). I paid $100. Dude said he gets 1-2 per month.

So technically not extremely easy but attainable. Hoping to get a Pappy from him next month. He’s not sure what he’s getting yet but there’s a chance.

Congrats on getting a Pappy "Plug!"
We've went from AJ plugs, Yzy plugs, Preme...now Pappy:lol:

*the only Pappy I've owned is a 2014 Old Rip Van Winkle 10yr

I don't know how y'all do it neat. I'm just not there yet. Def need some ice in my drinks.

How long were y'all drinking brown before you started going neat?

I don't know how y'all do it neat. I'm just not there yet. Def need some ice in my drinks.

How long were y'all drinking brown before you started going neat?

A few months. Definitely a “beginner”. I was always curious/ thought it was BS about how people got their flavors. I must admit, with “Longbranch”the other day, was the first time I had a “caramel” taste for what I would consider it. If that makes sense.

On another note, I think it was you, but I went to a store that had 4 bottles of E. H. Taylor and I wanted try, but for 40+ a bottle, I feel like I need to try it first.

ya I'm not big into the flavor alcohol either... but I admit I really like that vanilla crown Royal... I'm not really adventurous with liquor..my go to is captain Morgan but i also mess with Henny and gran Marnier

Back
Top Bottom