What are u sippin on? VOL.......cheers

I dropped this info in the TAY a while back but I have some recipes with measurements from my buddy who’s a craft cocktail bartender. If anyone wants ‘em, just hit my PM’s. He signed a NDA so I’m not trying to get him jammed up by posting them publicly on here.

PM me. Your profile is blocked. I remember you sent me this before but for some reason I dont have it.

Hadn’t had Angry Orchard in a while but they were out, so I grabbed this instead. Not bad.
image.jpg

Any wine recommendations? I've pretty much stayed away cause of a bad experience 10+ years ago but now I feel like I'm missing out.

Any wine recommendations? I've pretty much stayed away cause of a bad experience 10+ years ago but now I feel like I'm missing out.

My go-to's are D-66 by Orin Swift & Leviathan (same makers of Screaming Eagle)...both are red blends but always a winner in blind tastings.

In London and randomly found this. Wasn’t cheap at $150 USD but def looking forward to cracking it. There’s a bar that has 20 year for about $20 a shot so I’ma head over there tonight. Had some Blanton’s Gold last night that was great.
32AA2C9D-D9ED-4EA2-8FCE-83E86D8F4B04.jpeg

Great find!! What a comeup!
*was offered $750 for my 2016 Bottle

Whilst in London, definitely pick up as many Blanton's "Barrel Proof" Gold Tops as you can...Only available in EU & Asia.

One of my local spots just increased prices on Eagle Rare and Weller Special Reserve. Both at $35 now. Henry McKenna 10 Yr is now $50 at all three of my spots... terrible.

I just did a neat blind tasting of McKenna 10 Yr and Blanton's. McKenna won on smell and on taste. Blanton's was overall smoother and had more chest burn, but couldn't compete with the flavor blast of McKenna.

Stopped into a spot and they had a bottle of Whistlepig 15 that I was seriously eyeing... $200 wasn’t in the cards for me though having to put a new roof on the house in the next couple weeks

One of my local spots just increased prices on Eagle Rare and Weller Special Reserve. Both at $35 now. Henry McKenna 10 Yr is now $50 at all three of my spots... terrible.

I just did a neat blind tasting of McKenna 10 Yr and Blanton's. McKenna won on smell and on taste. Blanton's was overall smoother and had more chest burn, but couldn't compete with the flavor blast of McKenna.
I just saw Eagle Rare the other day for like under $30 near me. I chose to try Elijah Craig instead. I had Eagle Rare at a bar once and it was ok, but I never really thought it was something amazing. Maybe I need to grab a bottle and give it a run.

I just saw Eagle Rare the other day for like under $30 near me. I chose to try Elijah Craig instead. I had Eagle Rare at a bar once and it was ok, but I never really thought it was something amazing. Maybe I need to grab a bottle and give it a run.

I’m with you. It’s okay but not something I’d seek out. I’ll take EH Taylor, McKenna and Weller SR over it.

Back
Top Bottom