What are u sippin on? VOL.......cheers

Tryying this godiva for the first time looking for a nice drink to compliment my sticks (this is official though..along with baileys irish cream to compliment cocoa type mild to medium /full sticks )
2B09542B-6B87-42AE-925C-DE95046B3226.jpeg
04F0E801-9A33-466D-9B23-F502958485F8.jpeg

Anyone familiar with Balcones? Got some samples on the way (True Blue, Brimstone and Rumble). Heard some good reviews.

Haven’t had... Heard Texas whiskey is either love or hate... intrigued by Ironroot Garrison Bros and Balcones... Let us know what you think.
Love TX. Their barrel proof that was released about 6 weeks ago is really good stuff.

Ironroot Harbinger is pretty solid. Haven't tried any of their stuff.

Haven't tried Garrison Brothers, but definitely want to stop by next time I head down to Texas wine country. Afraid to spend that kind of money

I've only gotten one bottle from Balcones, forget which one it was though but it was a single malt. Didn't really like it that much. Willing to try some of their other stuff eventually though.

I have actually started to see it around more lately where I’m at. I always kinda wanted to try it, but never pulled the trigger. Maybe I’ll venture out and give it ago when I clear out a few bottles.

B931709C-EE75-47F7-A899-B923D197773A.jpeg

Finally having the last sample newbs24 newbs24 sent me. I swear this is still the best for me. It feels like EH Taylor turned up a few notches. I had it as a kinda celebration drink tonight. I am going to take the next step with the GF this weekend and picked up the ring today. Wish me luck.
Glad you enjoyed it... Best of luck with popping the question.

Hit some licks this week. Had to get the “Karen From Next Door” IPA by Scofflaw.
Paid $120 for the Weller Full Proof and $70 for both Blanton’s.

B300F793-A85C-4DE0-987B-F398E08DA84F.jpeg

Chopper Chopper throw a brotha an oop on the Blantons!

I traded those two for a 1L OWA and a Blanton’s Straight From The Barrel. Dude wanted the 5/1/2020 dump dates. I’ll take that trade any day.

B5ABFE48-8A9E-4452-85FD-D63CB42CF961.jpeg

Got into some Blanton’s Gold, EHT Single Barrel, EHT Rye, Blanton’s, and Booker’s Country Ham last night. Feeling it this morning.

I’ve only had it once in London. It was really good. I thought it was a lot better than the GT Stagg I had alongside it. I’ll let you know when I blind it against some others.

Back
Top Bottom