What are you East Coast NTers going to do about the FOOT of snow dropping tomorrow?

Originally Posted by LAlife87

snow day in NYC. dope.
now hopefully my chick is off work so we can spend the day in the crib together
awwwww
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Firstly, I'm pretty sure every school in Manhattan will be open. You know Manhattan streets are the first to be plowed.

Secondly, uhh the snow stopped in Queens. The hell is goin' on?
I may take the day anyway, sure to be a *%+*$ from Brooklyn to Manhattan (and from my house to the train).

Not snowing in Brooklyn either.

I love snow. School is closed again, most likely closed tomm too....which means I''m done for the week cause I don't have any classes on Fridays! Snow stopped here in VA too. I read it's supposed to pick up again around 6am.

Firstly, I'm pretty sure every school in Manhattan will be open. You know Manhattan streets are the first to be plowed.

I hate you for using logic and crushing my hopes of an excused absence. ::shakes fist::

I was hoping for a turn of events when I clicked this thread. This is really a 25+ page thread about snow?
laugh.gif

If this snow doesnt stick it is a waste of my time and effort to go to class/work. Hopefully it does

Originally Posted by bkmac

I may take the day anyway, sure to be a *%+*$ from Brooklyn to Manhattan (and from my house to the train).

Not snowing in Brooklyn either.
snow doesnt even stick in manhattan
laugh.gif

We getting 8 more inches tonight.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

I live 5 minutes from work though so they expect me to be there regardless. More $ for me...

I hope I get an e mail from my interviewer to reschedule my appointment. Its bad enough I've been sick the past few days, now I have to trek through this %%#@?

#%@@.

$***...this snow needs to come down a little harder.
smh.gif

I do not want to waste the whole day at work tomorrow...damn
smh.gif

Originally Posted by sole vintage

snow damn it, city college must be closed i have 8.00 am class
laugh.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
That blows for the other cuny people.  I guess that's a perk by having 0 trains near my school

started sticking by me in bk
x2_a6a95d

It just snowed about 6" here, We got hit pretty bad on the 6th too. Elementary-High Schools are closed until next tuesday. Its like theres a layer of ice under the snow making it hard to walk. I'm
roll.gif
at all the people trying to snowball fight and eating it. Its supposed to start back up in the morning too

mad as hell im doing a double because the girl on the night shift called out due to the snow. it aint even snowing all that much
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom