Originally Posted by tonton32

Originally Posted by allenpak

JMU

what he said
ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif
agreed
tired.gif
didn't think there were any NT'rs at JMU.

Originally Posted by UnCalled4Boy

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

University of Maryland - College Park Eastern Shore

TERPS ! HAWKS!

pimp.gif

The most HORRIBLE school ever in the State of MD. It shouldnt even be considered an HBCU
smh.gif

Im Sure We Coulda Taught You Proper English...

And After 4yrs Your Degree Still Says The Same Thing As College Park: "University of Maryland"...

Same Education, Slower/Quieter Pace Area, Less People More Intimate Campus

Some People Do Different Colors, Fonts, Or Add 3's 9's and 0's.....I Jus Cap The First Letter Off Every Word
pimp.gif

And Coulda = Txt Jargon For Could Have...
pimp.gif

TERPS ! HAWKS!

pimp.gif

The most HORRIBLE school ever in the State of MD. It shouldnt even be considered an HBCU
smh.gif

And After 4yrs Your Degree Still Says The Same Thing As College Park: "University of Maryland"...

says the person trying to correct someone else.

Your degree DOES NOT say just University of Maryland. It actually says University of Maryland Eastern Shore. I have seen it on my friends and they graduatedrecently (December 08 and May 09)

The education is NOT the same, they do not prepare you for the real world or Graduate/Law School. Sorry to burst your bubble, but the school sucks. They havethe worst retention rate, Freshman returning as Sophomores doesnt really happen that much there. They transfer out due to incompetent professors, majors thatare on probation/on the verge of losing accreditation, and waking up to smelling cow manure everyday. Not to mention all the sports teams are terrible and theworst in the MEAC.

TERPS ! HAWKS!

pimp.gif

smh.gif

Your degree DOES NOT say just University of Maryland. It actually says University of Maryland Eastern Shore. I have seen it on my friends and they graduated recently (December 08 and May 09)

The education is NOT the same, they do not prepare you for the real world or Graduate/Law School. Sorry to burst your bubble, but the school sucks. They have the worst retention rate, Freshman returning as Sophomores doesnt really happen that much there. They transfer out due to incompetent professors, majors that are on probation/on the verge of losing accreditation, and waking up to smelling cow manure everyday. Not to mention all the sports teams are terrible and the worst in the MEAC.

Tell Me Why You Mad Mo
roll.gif

Did You Lose Your Girl There?

TERPS ! HAWKS!

pimp.gif

smh.gif

Your degree DOES NOT say just University of Maryland. It actually says University of Maryland Eastern Shore. I have seen it on my friends and they graduated recently (December 08 and May 09)

The education is NOT the same, they do not prepare you for the real world or Graduate/Law School. Sorry to burst your bubble, but the school sucks. They have the worst retention rate, Freshman returning as Sophomores doesnt really happen that much there. They transfer out due to incompetent professors, majors that are on probation/on the verge of losing accreditation, and waking up to smelling cow manure everyday. Not to mention all the sports teams are terrible and the worst in the MEAC.

Tell Me Why You Mad Mo
roll.gif

Did You Lose Your Girl There?
indifferent.gif

Wouldnt dare smash those walking fertile, std carrying girls at that school. That school is known for gonorrhea and herpes.

Name A College Campus That Does NOT Have People With STDs?
laugh.gif

Its All Good Tho Homie You Dont Like The Skool Its Aight Man I See Where U Coming From

Be Blessed And Safe At Watever Skool U Go/Went To
pimp.gif

At The End Of The Day Gettin A College Education From Wherever Is Wats Most Important
smokin.gif

Name A College Campus That Does NOT Have People With STDs?
laugh.gif

Its All Good Tho Homie You Dont Like The Skool Its Aight Man I See Where U Coming From

Be Blessed And Safe At Watever Skool U Go/Went To
pimp.gif

At The End Of The Day Gettin A College Education From Wherever Is Wats Most Important
smokin.gif
Thanks and its all love, not really bitter. I actually went to that penitentiary (c/o 05)
frown.gif
but you are right its all about getting the education

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

California. Go Bears!
Do you still go there? I'm starting this year.
laugh.gif
I was about to say starting in the fall, but it's only like 4 weeks away
I'm starting in the fall as well.

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Cal Poly Pomona. I see dreaface around sometimes. Never bother to say waht's up or tap tap pull or anything
this wierded me out a little bit... say hi next time. lol

Back
Top Bottom