what do i do? VOL. she knows now

Originally Posted by 1boredzombie

Show up at her house on your knees and BEG....real talk

uhm no. you don't do this. unless you been with shorty for like 20+ years and you got like 3 kids AND even then...it something you should think of twicebefore doing. where ur balls at son?

come on nt...........

where the pics of girl A and girl B...

then an adequate assessment can be made for further evaluation so the love doctors of nt can write your prescription

Originally Posted by RellNye

Originally Posted by that WAVE

too bad dude she's with now was probably smashing why u were together...if she found someone that fast...

That's how I see it.

Why do women make decisions based off of emotions rather than being rational? Throwing away three years over something so minor and stupid? She was getting plowed on the side.
and if not that, she was just waitin for something to happen before breaking the glass case open.

either way, she showed her true colors moving on that quickly -- you are better off without her. but take this as a lesson learned, and be honest the nexttime something like this happens. you ain't do anything wrong, so you should have just come clean from the get go.

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

t1_kobe.jpg

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Shapeshiftah

Originally Posted by RellNye

Originally Posted by that WAVE

too bad dude she's with now was probably smashing why u were together...if she found someone that fast...

That's how I see it.

Why do women make decisions based off of emotions rather than being rational? Throwing away three years over something so minor and stupid? She was getting plowed on the side.
and if not that, she was just waitin for something to happen before breaking the glass case open.

either way, she showed her true colors moving on that quickly -- you are better off without her. but take this as a lesson learned, and be honest the next time something like this happens. you ain't do anything wrong, so you should have just come clean from the get go.

maybe she hasn't moved on but she's just doing what you guys are telling him to do...sleep w/someone else till she gets over it...

go to her apologize and if that dont work expect her to start flirting with others to get back at u

Originally Posted by NINE to FIVE

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

well this is my story i had some friends that happen to be girls. i was chillin wit this 1 girl for a lil bit and she kissed me, litteraly it was 1 second nd i pushed her away ... i lied to my girl about it and she broke up with me an left me for someone else.... i just talked to my x and i told her the truth and she started crying and saying you looked me right in the eyes and told me you didnt do anything wit that girl... now she said never call me email text or anything that has to do with keep in contact with her. that i roughly what happend i want to save our relationship.. 3 years i love her with everybit of my heart. please can i get some serious replies.
that's what you do.
Dont listen to this guy because of what his sig says
laugh.gif

i love her sooo much i miss her
laugh.gif
Man up step away from the computer and try to get her back...if you're successful give hera pregnancy/std test depending on results proceed

Originally Posted by LB510

I'ts a done deal soory. Take the L and move on she has.

she told me she might break up with him because he is changing or something... might not b together during valentines day =] i loveee thiss she said she mightconsider takin me back

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

Originally Posted by NINE to FIVE

well this is my story i had some friends that happen to be girls. i was chillin wit this 1 girl for a lil bit and she kissed me, litteraly it was 1 second nd i pushed her away ... i lied to my girl about it and she broke up with me an left me for someone else.... i just talked to my x and i told her the truth and she started crying and saying you looked me right in the eyes and told me you didnt do anything wit that girl... now she said never call me email text or anything that has to do with keep in contact with her. that i roughly what happend i want to save our relationship.. 3 years i love her with everybit of my heart. please can i get some serious replies.
that's what you do.
Dont listen to this guy because of what his sig says
laugh.gif

lmaoooo

Originally Posted by yungchris504

Girls =/= logic

truth. and the lack of logic is even greater amongst teens.

let my just say this, yall arent in love. you dont love this girl. she doesnt love you. i say this for 3 reasons....

1. yall are young and stupid (we all are in HS).
2. couples "in love" dont break up over some trivial !+#@ like that
3. yall are young and stupid.

sidebar:
after reading a few of the OPs additional comments.... you actin like a lil *#%+! right now. word to o-dog.

Back
Top Bottom