What do you think when you see a white dude in an Obama shirt?

Originally Posted by wildout4

not even gonna lie, i do get a little surprised when i see an obama sticker on the back of an older white persons car

hardcore dem & american-born jews FTW/FTL?

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

i don't think anything, because race isn't the first thing that pops into my head when it comes to the election (or anything for that matter).

Honestly, when it comes to white people that I'm not cool with, I'm pretty prejudice. Its subconscious, and I hardly ever notice it, but when I seethat I'm surprised. It really shouldn't be that way, though. I need to find a way to break away from that.

I saw a white chick in my math class with one on Wednesday, i didnt really think much about it

its not really a race thing at this point... jus means another obama vote... or if he is in the hood he jus dont want his a** beat

the sad part is there are still ignorant people in the US, where their thinking/ mindset is still back in the1950's..... they think too much into the whole 'black and white color' thing... i sometimes wonder if they know that there are people in colorother than white and black, ie) yellow color people AKA chinese and the real 'brown people' AKA mixed blood.

these ignorant people, can be both white AND black, but white being the majority due to how the history played out.... and they are still living in their'little world of our color is the majority/ greatest and all other colors of people are inferior to them'...

Now I'll think of how dumb this post is...as well as the lame people who think it's something weird.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

i don't think anything, because race isn't the first thing that pops into my head when it comes to the election (or anything for that matter).
Word.

I think he supports Obama and that's it.

nothing else matters

As someone stated earlier. I would think nothing of it and assume that the individual is an Obama supporter. You should also remember Obama needs a lot whitevotes than he does black votes to win this election.(Remember that)

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I'd think he was a hipster douche.

sad but true.
Just because it seems like the cool thing to do these days.

-J-

I think its cool to show you have an opinion and are proud of it.
It also shows you care about politic and the vote

I think nothing of it outside of he must be an Obama Supporter like the others wearing the Tee

Back
Top Bottom