What do you use? Wallet Vs. Money Clip

I use a wallet because it holds credit cards also. If all your going to need is something to hold your $, a money clip will work fine. It just depends on whatyou like.

money clip that has credit card slots...not sure of the name of this type of thing

i use my pocket
grin.gif

I use a card case as well but the ones with a little billfold. It's handy and it's not like I carry huge amounts of cash anyways.

I keep the thing that has a slot for your cards and a money clip on the flip side, but when I go to the mall or something I just take the money & my cardout. I always think I'm going to lose my wallet if I carry 1 around all the time.

wallet all day... i have too much stuff in there for a money clip...

cash, insurance card, random business cards, pills(i keep em in plastic in the little change part...
laugh.gif
), license... debit/credit cards...

When I get my business cards for work they include this cheap little plastic business card holder, and I just stuff my credit cards and DL in there. Since Idon't carry cash it works okay except they always rip and I gotta break out new ones often.

I've done the money clip but i prefer to use the wallet... NO one gets to see how much ur holding with a wallet

Back
Top Bottom