What does it mean to be hoodrich?

i think you should reread what i wrote because you are obviously confused.... there is nothing wrong living in an apartment but when you have a car thats more expensive than your crib than thats a problem and your priorities are messed up

[COLOR=#red]Damage control[/COLOR] :lol: [COLOR=#red]...Why didn't you say that from the jump?[/COLOR]

Last edited:
:lol: not every city is New York. The whole "you shouldnt own an expensive car if you dont own a home" notion or your car note shouldnt be more than your rent applies to most of the country outside of share air New York City.

Last edited:
whats there to explain? what i posted was mad simple though :lol:

having a benz and living in a apartment

Bern, Switzerland. Average monthly rent: $2,687. This 510-square-foot unfurnished apartment can be rented for $6,380.

View media item 787869
Zurich, Switzerland. Average monthly rent: $3,915. This 770-square-foot unfurnished apartment can be rented for $13,617.

View media item 787870
Hong Kong, China. Average monthly rent: $7,092. Furnished for $122,508 a month.

View media item 787873
Tokyo, Japan. Average monthly rent: $4,513. This apartment in the Atago Green Hills Forest Tower will set you back $10,204.

View media item 787875

...I hope those tennants have bimmers, 'cause apparently having a benz would be hoodrich

:rofl:

Last edited:
^ exactly you just proved my point that your priorities are messed up when you spend all that money on a apartment instead of a house :lol: but its whatever everyone has their own opinion

^ exactly you just proved my point that your priorities are messed up when you spend all that money on a apartment instead of a house :lol: but its whatever everyone has their own opinion

But what you initially posted wasn't hood rich. Hell, some college student in a suburb could be doing the same thing. What if it's someone who moves around a lot?

Why can't people in lower income areas have nice things? 

Are they supposed to drive buckets and shop and the "thrift shop" just because they don't  live in a middle or upper class area?

Yeah maybe they hustlin backwards some of the times but its cool.

They want to feel like there worth something they want to wear things that make them feel good. 

This aint even a hood thing its a universal thing, if you are into material possessions you gonna get it.

Why can't people in lower income areas have nice things? 

Are they supposed to drive buckets and shop and the "thrift shop" just because they don't  live in a middle or upper class area?

Yeah maybe they hustlin backwards some of the times but its cool.

They want to feel like there worth something they want to wear things that make them feel good. 

This aint even a hood thing its a universal thing, if you are into material possessions you gonna get it.
actually being worth something >> feeling like you're worth something

Wat does having a white woman mean
nerd.gif
probably mean that yall together just cuz she wants the D.

Back
Top Bottom