What happens to your shoes if you die? Rhetorical question for NT

I don't know why I was thinking about this...but...I would say most of us are pretty young and not that old to have a will...but...have you ever thoughtabout what would happen to your shoe collection if you were to die? I know it is gruesome and all but...I mean some of you guys have some great shoes in yourcollection...would your mom or dad just give them away? Does your family know the value?

I was thinking..if something was to happen to me, my sister kind of knows about my collection and would not just give away my stuff. Have you guys thoughtabout it?

Just random thoughts....
nerd.gif

I'd give 'em to my children or friends who are into kicks, or sell them on eBay and the money can go towards family and/or charity.

Cant take em with you, cuzzo...just bury me in my "Boys jersey and I'll be good...

they could give em away to the poor or to family members whoever
its not like I'm going to be needing them

Funny, I've actually talked to my girl about this, told the wife she could sell them off for my daughter's college fund or put it toward wahetever debtthere is. She knows how much they are worth. About 80 Pairs, over $10,000 I'm sure.

Originally Posted by overtime626

rhetorical? you mean hypothetical.....D-
smh.gif

Word...
laugh.gif

Anyways, HYPOTHETICALLY my kicks would be sold and the money would be given to whomever I'm survived by.

Sorry I owned myself....correct...HYPOTHETICAL...not Rhetorical...if it was rhetorical I would NOT be looking for answers.

thanks grammar police...

good answers about selling them and using the money for other costs etc or give them to another family member that is into kicks as well.

I guess put my most favorite shoe in their with me.. we put some of my sisters flats in her and clothes and purses she had in her casket with her..
with the rest of the shoes I'll just give to my lil brother. I'm already in process of giving them to him. I usually wear vans now and beat up my kicks

anyone ever notice that most shoe questions like this one in the gen are made by fairy new members
laugh.gif

i don't have a collection of shoes, but the 15 or so pairs i have would probably just be given away to relatives and charity.

And you used the word rhetorical incorrectly. Hit up that dictionary.com to find out the actual meaning.

Well First i will request that im buried in my Blk Blue JOrdan 1s... then after that, I will divide them up to those who deserve them.

i'm not really sure. my family wouldn;t be able to store them all with lack of space. and prob won;t have time to sell them off..... if only there was likea FlightClub type shop that would sell used sneakers. i can have some of the shoes with value sold there and have them send the check to my family.

Back
Top Bottom