what is Mike Jordan's favorite shoe???

I'm pretty sure it's the III's. He was on the verge of leaving Nike until he saw those.

^
laugh.gif

The 3's are his favorite J's of all time.

The LIMITED exclusive Sponge Bob Dub Zeros.... Nah In SC and other mags he said its the III and XI but I wish someone would askhim now because times and kicks have changed and I wonder if he likes any of the new stuff ????

MisterP0315:
The newest Jordan to release....whatever it may be.
DSK aka iLLoQuent:
^
laugh.gif

Except, MisterP was exactly right. Jordan has been asked this hundreds of times, and every timeI'VE seen/heard him answer, it has always been 'The first ones, and the ones that just released.'

The first ones are the ones that started it all, and the newest ones are (obviously) supposed to be the best basketball shoe at the time.

So those two are his favorite.

Every time.

^True, it's always cool wearing the III's primarily for that reason, that they are especially one of Mike's favorites. I wonder though if duringthe release of such Jordans like the Xs, XVs, XX1s, and XX2s, that he can really, really love them. Especially the XX1s.

I distinctly remember watching a YouTube video awhile back where MJ was asked about his favorite Jordan. He said he had alot of favorites but he really lovedthe clean look of the 3 and considered those his all time favorite.

3's are definitely one of his favorites (remember his birthday laser 3's a few years back?). I've also heard 11's a bunch of times... but Ihave also seen the quote that MisterP posted numerous times. So I'd say 1's, 3's and 11's are definitely a good place to start a top 5.

he says the new jordan coming out and they improve with each shoe,BUT I STILL HAVE MY 100% JORDAN MAG. BY SLAM FROM 97, AND HE SAYS THE XI'S BECAUSE THEYHELPED PROLONG HIS CAREER WITH THE PLATE THAT THEY HAVE, AND ALSO THAT EVERY JORDAN OR OTHER B-BALL SHOE SHLOULD HAVE A PLATE

I read in a magazine interview that his favorite is the XIII, but that the III had sentimental value and was a close second. That's paraphrasing offmemory. But I know he did not mention the XI in that article.

Back
Top Bottom