what is Mike Jordan's favorite shoe???

Yeah, the III was created at a real important time in his life. he became a Father, he strongly considered leaving Nike, and the Tinker Hatfield Era began, thelatest Jordan of the movement, because they improve, and the man doesn't mind building up some hype(though none is needed) The XIII because of the fulllength Zoom Air, and the the XI, because of the reasons peakkicks stated.

Yes, I also heard it was the IIIs as well as the XIs... (Not including the most recent releases.)

III's...according to that SLAM issue that was mode solely for him..he mentioned liking it cuz of it was comfortable, and it was monumental.

well, if its the IIIs and XIs, he has the same favorite shoes as me...but im sure these 2 shoes are favorites by the majority of people on this board.

Originally Posted by Vidasman

The LIMITED exclusive Sponge Bob Dub Zeros.... Nah In SC and other mags he said its the III and XI but I wish someone would ask him now because times and kicks have changed and I wonder if he likes any of the new stuff ????

They asked him last year. He likes the IIIs, XIs, and XIIIs. He hated the IIs and Xs.

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

III's.

XIX and X he wasn't thrilled about.

i heard he didnt like the 19's because he was afraid of snakes and the 19s looked like one
laugh.gif

he didn't like the 10's because he was stepping away from the game the first time and he didn't put much input towards the shoe.

correct me if i'm wrong people
wink.gif

i read that from somewhere, correct me if i'm wrong

Back
Top Bottom