What is the roughest part of life that you had to go through.

April - October 2006 in order:

-relationship with my ex ended after 2 years (was tapering off anyway but still)
-lost my financial aid and dropped out of school
-first band broke up
-fired from my contracting job
-pops passed away

terrible stretch for me
frown.gif

April - October 2006 in order:

-relationship with my ex ended after 2 years (was tapering off anyway but still)
-lost my financial aid and dropped out of school
-first band broke up
-fired from my contracting job
-pops passed away

terrible stretch for me
frown.gif

the current part of my life, now; which is after high school and entering college and trying to find myself in life. this stage will determine my future.

the current part of my life, now; which is after high school and entering college and trying to find myself in life. this stage will determine my future.

i think the roughest part of my life was the family and relgious aspect... defending something in my life that doesnt exist. tryna tell myself while listening to others tell me & show me who they feel i am as a person.

1984-2011 has been crazy as all hell. iim not talking one year. im talking almost almost hourly for 26 1/2 years has been nutty. some breaks in between which kept me on my toes. the fact i was high on heaven and drugs seemed to draw me off to what i was supposed to do... but, there's a plan for each and everyone of us. man. i dont know when to start.

- graduated high school after 3 attempts
- went to college for 2 1/2 years
- was belittled
- broke up with a shorty
- wanted to join the military
- ended up homeless
- moved around the world didnt stay cemented...
- almost tried fighting a conspiracy... ....

its mad stuff that goes into who im turning out to be in this WORLD.

the future is showing me one thing. things pay off. you go thru the struggle to get to a promised land. keep your faith or whatever you believe in and just keep going thru it. its mad stuff. thats just the diet of my life.

i think the roughest part of my life was the family and relgious aspect... defending something in my life that doesnt exist. tryna tell myself while listening to others tell me & show me who they feel i am as a person.

1984-2011 has been crazy as all hell. iim not talking one year. im talking almost almost hourly for 26 1/2 years has been nutty. some breaks in between which kept me on my toes. the fact i was high on heaven and drugs seemed to draw me off to what i was supposed to do... but, there's a plan for each and everyone of us. man. i dont know when to start.

- graduated high school after 3 attempts
- went to college for 2 1/2 years
- was belittled
- broke up with a shorty
- wanted to join the military
- ended up homeless
- moved around the world didnt stay cemented...
- almost tried fighting a conspiracy... ....

its mad stuff that goes into who im turning out to be in this WORLD.

the future is showing me one thing. things pay off. you go thru the struggle to get to a promised land. keep your faith or whatever you believe in and just keep going thru it. its mad stuff. thats just the diet of my life.

last month low hours the fam trying to use me as a bank to keep their money arguments over money man #@+$ got real last month

last month low hours the fam trying to use me as a bank to keep their money arguments over money man #@+$ got real last month

getting off drugs 11thgrade - 2nd year in college, couldnt straighten up my *#@@. Joined the USMC and havent looked back
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

getting off drugs 11thgrade - 2nd year in college, couldnt straighten up my *#@@. Joined the USMC and havent looked back
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

July 2005-November 2005

- Big brother passed away from cancer
- Grandfather passed away from ALS.

30t6p3b.gif

July 2005-November 2005

- Big brother passed away from cancer

30t6p3b.gif

Im pretty fresh here but some of these experiences are humbling. Keep your head up NT fam!

April 2010 was rough for me...

Im close with my fam and even tho I dont live with em anymore it just sucks me in when stuff goes down.
-Gma passed from cancer (actually watched her go
frown.gif
)
-few weeks later, i find out my pops had a side woman back home and I have a lil brother
-my mom starts losin it
-a female I cut it up with was claimin it was mine....

Im pretty fresh here but some of these experiences are humbling. Keep your head up NT fam!

April 2010 was rough for me...

Im close with my fam and even tho I dont live with em anymore it just sucks me in when stuff goes down.
-Gma passed from cancer (actually watched her go
frown.gif
)
-few weeks later, i find out my pops had a side woman back home and I have a lil brother
-my mom starts losin it
-a female I cut it up with was claimin it was mine....

I would have to say right now, in college but I feel like i'm just waisting time and money, hate my classes.
Making music and trying to get heard, people don't want to give you a chance, its tough out here.

But we all have to keep going, so i'll make it through and I hope everybody else in here gets through as well.

I would have to say right now, in college but I feel like i'm just waisting time and money, hate my classes.
Making music and trying to get heard, people don't want to give you a chance, its tough out here.

But we all have to keep going, so i'll make it through and I hope everybody else in here gets through as well.

Damn after reading some of your reply's I can say I'm truly blessed...I hope everyone keeps there head up cause always tell people even with the hardships you have it can always be worst

Damn after reading some of your reply's I can say I'm truly blessed...I hope everyone keeps there head up cause always tell people even with the hardships you have it can always be worst

So far? Either freshman year of HS or 4th grade.

4th grade - First time really living in the hood. I had lived in bad neighborhoods before, but this was the type of area that fiends wandered around at night and people going missing was a pretty regular occurrence. My best friends in the neighborhood were a few years older and had already started selling rocks with their father. I started at a new school and didn't have any friends, and because I was smart I'd always get bullied (and because I skated, which was at the time one of the most taboo things for black kids in the ghetto to do. I was pretty decent too.) I ended up having to go to counseling for pyromania, depression, and some other stuff. It didn't help that my mom was unemployed either. As soon as she got a job we were out, which I'm thankful for. If we had stayed there I probably would have started pitching (in retrospect, me dropping out and selling drugs was probably going to be end result. My grades had already begun to slip because of depression.)

HS - I skipped 8th grade and went to HS when I was 13 with no friends, limited social interaction with others (always a quiet kid,) and an array of other stuff. I really just wasn't ready, but because I hated school I wanted to skip and be done with it asap. A lot of stuff happened that year. Lost the v, started drinking/smoking, bleached my hair, tried taking up skateboarding again (I stopped after I fractured my ankle before,) got my tongue pierced some other "body modifications"... and suffice it to say that life at home was hectic. This was at the peak of my "rebellious" stage but my mom worked too much to really keep me in check so I was out of control. I'd sleep in my own bed maybe a couple times a week. I experimented with drugs, did a lot of stuff I'm not too proud of now, and was just a bad person in general. Once when I was skipping class I almost got caught up in a drug bust (thankfully the police believed me when I said I didn't have anything to do with the people involved.) That, probably more than anything else, scared me and made me realize what I was headed for. In addition to that, my dad told me that I had another brother on the way (already had one.) I decided to stop living for my own selfishness and started living my life to make a profound effect on theirs. Since I've been drug free ('sides
pimp.gif
,) I'm in the process of quitting cigarettes (I'm at a couple weeks, going strong,) I make it a point to see both my brothers at least every year, and I haven't been back to the psychiatrist since.

Like one of the people said before, when you reach your lowest point you pretty much have to decide if you're going to make it better for yourself or allow it to consume your life. Luckily for me, I had my brothers to inspire me to do better. Not just for them, but for myself. I have a tattoo on my arm to remind me of that. Whenever I feel down, I look at that and it reminds me that I'm not just living for myself. No matter how miniscule the mark I leave on this Earth is, the example I put forth has more effect on my brothers than anyone else, and I have to make sure I do my damnedest to ensure their success.

So far? Either freshman year of HS or 4th grade.

4th grade - First time really living in the hood. I had lived in bad neighborhoods before, but this was the type of area that fiends wandered around at night and people going missing was a pretty regular occurrence. My best friends in the neighborhood were a few years older and had already started selling rocks with their father. I started at a new school and didn't have any friends, and because I was smart I'd always get bullied (and because I skated, which was at the time one of the most taboo things for black kids in the ghetto to do. I was pretty decent too.) I ended up having to go to counseling for pyromania, depression, and some other stuff. It didn't help that my mom was unemployed either. As soon as she got a job we were out, which I'm thankful for. If we had stayed there I probably would have started pitching (in retrospect, me dropping out and selling drugs was probably going to be end result. My grades had already begun to slip because of depression.)

HS - I skipped 8th grade and went to HS when I was 13 with no friends, limited social interaction with others (always a quiet kid,) and an array of other stuff. I really just wasn't ready, but because I hated school I wanted to skip and be done with it asap. A lot of stuff happened that year. Lost the v, started drinking/smoking, bleached my hair, tried taking up skateboarding again (I stopped after I fractured my ankle before,) got my tongue pierced some other "body modifications"... and suffice it to say that life at home was hectic. This was at the peak of my "rebellious" stage but my mom worked too much to really keep me in check so I was out of control. I'd sleep in my own bed maybe a couple times a week. I experimented with drugs, did a lot of stuff I'm not too proud of now, and was just a bad person in general. Once when I was skipping class I almost got caught up in a drug bust (thankfully the police believed me when I said I didn't have anything to do with the people involved.) That, probably more than anything else, scared me and made me realize what I was headed for. In addition to that, my dad told me that I had another brother on the way (already had one.) I decided to stop living for my own selfishness and started living my life to make a profound effect on theirs. Since I've been drug free ('sides
pimp.gif
,) I'm in the process of quitting cigarettes (I'm at a couple weeks, going strong,) I make it a point to see both my brothers at least every year, and I haven't been back to the psychiatrist since.

Like one of the people said before, when you reach your lowest point you pretty much have to decide if you're going to make it better for yourself or allow it to consume your life. Luckily for me, I had my brothers to inspire me to do better. Not just for them, but for myself. I have a tattoo on my arm to remind me of that. Whenever I feel down, I look at that and it reminds me that I'm not just living for myself. No matter how miniscule the mark I leave on this Earth is, the example I put forth has more effect on my brothers than anyone else, and I have to make sure I do my damnedest to ensure their success.

1a - Losing mom in 2007..
1b - Losing the girl that I fell in love with after I lost mom...
30t6p3b.gif

2a-z - Keeping my current girl from becoming ME after she lost her mom in November.... and all that entails - from keeping her off drugs, keeping her away from suicidal and existential thoughts, and keeping her from puting all of her eggs in my basket like I did with my ex while stiull trying to lead us into the future.

tired.gif
I know all too well... I'm traumatized from the sights and sounds I endured while caring for the woman that birthed me up until her eventual death....

1a - Losing mom in 2007..
1b - Losing the girl that I fell in love with after I lost mom...
30t6p3b.gif

2a-z - Keeping my current girl from becoming ME after she lost her mom in November.... and all that entails - from keeping her off drugs, keeping her away from suicidal and existential thoughts, and keeping her from puting all of her eggs in my basket like I did with my ex while stiull trying to lead us into the future.

tired.gif
I know all too well... I'm traumatized from the sights and sounds I endured while caring for the woman that birthed me up until her eventual death....

end of 09 to summer 10

lost my job
got in huge fight with father
car almost got repoed
unemployment not enuff for my bills
girl i was in love with 3 year relationship gave up on me smashing other guys etc
all bad

but i look now its a total 360 im good im based
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom