What is your Definition of being Successful in life?

Happiness, living comfortably, being financially stable, accomplishing my biggest goals, and staying fit.

Happiness is to cliché.
[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]anybody can be happy, but that doesn't mean that they are successful. [/font]

Sometimes I think it will be nearly impossible to have complete success, because something always seems off in one part of your life. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Air JustinXI

If you're happy with what you have in life, you are satisfied
*fixed*

Success is all about numbers and rank or to be blunt being the best at whatever you do. For me success is when I'm retired at age 40 with 100 million in the bank.

Success is different for everybody but for the masses it's all about the numbers.

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Originally Posted by Air JustinXI

If you're happy with what you have in life, you are satisfied
*fixed*

Success is all about numbers and rank or to be blunt being the best at whatever you do. For me success is when I'm retired at age 40 with 100 million in the bank.

Success is different for everybody but for the masses it's all about the numbers.
i like this answer

Originally Posted by Clevereddie

Happiness is to cliché.
[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]anybody can be happy, but that doesn't mean that they are successful. [/font]

Like every response in this thread. 

A REAL peace of mind.That's the hardest thing to obtain in life to me.Few have actually reached that state of mind.I'd like to get there one day.That's success for me.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

A REAL peace of mind.That's the hardest thing to obtain in life to me.Few have actually reached that state of mind.I'd like to get there one day.That's success for me.
It really is the hardest thing to obtain.

when you have everything you want, and its all in a good shape (family, health, wealth)

in NT terms: When your life is a cool story bro

Back
Top Bottom