What is your first impression of smokers?

Originally Posted by Jason23Richardson

The regular smoker, and the ones who smoke with style and indifference?

Theres a difference? 

Guess which one is the cool kid and which one was the lame kid:

A. 
smokers-lungs-12.jpg
 Or B.   
4179081214_0633197dc7.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

bleh. If it wasn't for the smell, price, and damage to my body I would smoke too though

cigarettes - nervous, socially awkward, douche baggy, disgusting, poor, bad breath, addicted

weed - lazy, addicted, socially anxious (to fit in)

cigars (and no I don't mean black & milds
30t6p3b.gif
) - mature, intelligent, goal oriented, leader

just my honest opinion

They litter a lot with all the cigs they throw on the ground.  The ground near the front doors of buildings at my university were disgusting. 
sick.gif
  I hear some places in Europe have their ground covered in cig butts.
I'm a former smoker of cigs, weed, hookah, cloves, and salvia.  I remember my hands smelling bad when I smoked Marlboros.

I have a big problem with smokers and I am trying to work on it.

I HATE THEM. .

With the hate of 1000 suns, That type of 1950 black/white hate. When I see them i roll my eyes, I look at them like they slapped my mom.
I looked ridiculous. Ive gotten better when I was younger I would start to cough loud in front of them and mumble"stop killing me"I have no respect for them

But on the real though I cant wait till they pass that law that you cant smoke anywhere in public period.

Dont come at me bro

^
Wow.  Your hate is strong.  I get what you're saying though.  It sucks to be walking somewhere and there's a bunch of smoke near an entrance and you have to be exposed to it.  A ban on smoking in public would never happen though.

Eh it doesnt bother me as much as it used to. There isnt a such thing as smoking with style unless youre smoking an L.

However, if a female smokes.....she will have to be
pimp.gif
in other ways for me to consider. I just hate the smell and the taste.

Originally Posted by shogun

^
Wow.  Your hate is strong.  I get what you're saying though.  It sucks to be walking somewhere and there's a bunch of smoke near an entrance and you have to be exposed to it.  A ban on smoking in public would never happen though.

frown.gif
Im working on my hate.

They already started, have you seen that commercial where that lady is smoking circle  and there's kids in the back and everyone is wearing mask.

stupid wack and half of em did it to fit in. I only smoked a couple if I was mad drunk or rollin. Since I do neither I been clean for a year. They bother me in the ways stated above.

A law to have designated smoking areas would be good. Then us non smokers could just avoid those.

Smells nasty, they smell after they smoke, I could never smoke 
I don't get how this day in age, how we are taught since like age 8 or 9, maybe younger, how bad they are for you.. cancer, waste of money, bad breath, yellow teeth, I don't see how people start to be honest, like after there first cig are they like wow, that was good, I'll keep doing this??

Whatever, but I hate when people smoke in public places, walking behind them 
sick.gif

Cigarettes?

Before Smoking? Contempt.

After smoking for 5 years and quitting? Empathy.

A lot of people who actually smoke find their own habit disgusting, and they simply don't have the will power to quit. They become dependent on it. I know because I was there. It's tough quitting, but I figured it would be even tougher for my children if I were to develop cancer from it, so I had to quit.

if your going to smoke thats on you , but you can tell when people are smokers. . . chapped lips , orange/pale skin . . . that stank smell from leftover smoke..

and dont get me started on women smokers ...wow

smoking doesnt make the person though. just dont blow that in my face or my direction please . I need my lungs .. they are my money maker.

Cigarette smokers? I usually think of what prompted them to start smoking in the first place and then I feel bad. Unless their smoke really EFFS with me or my family/friends I got no problem with them. With weed smokers...it all depends. I've met some dudes who's lives have been screwed by smoking too much weed while meeting some people who can keep a pretty well balanced life between smoking and everything else.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

just my honest opinion
dont be sad cuz ohio doesnt get the dank

cigarettes - nervous, socially awkward, douche baggy, disgusting, poor, bad breath, addicted
   weed - 
pimp.gif
  free thinker/healthy  (non addictive)
   cigars (and no I don't mean black & milds
30t6p3b.gif
) - (mature, intelligent, goal oriented, leader ??
eek.gif
??)( tobacco kills and is addictive  )  

It's their body and I can't imagine there's anyone in this country who is unaware of the dangers of cigarettes. It's an unhealthy and dangerous habit, but so is obesity, texting while driving, abusing alcohol, eating poorly, not exercising, etc., so I don't lecture or condemn them unless I'm prepared to do it for everyone with a weakness or poor habit.
I do get annoyed if I'm unnecessarily exposed to their smoking, so if they're considerate about it, I don't care.

Back
Top Bottom