What is your work schedule?

Tuesday and Wedesday 7-7pm
Thursday and Friday off
Saturday-Monday 7-7pm
Tuesday and Wed off
Thurs and Friday 7-7pm
Sat-Mon off.

cool schedule...decent pay and every other day off.

2 pm to 1030 pm is scheduled shift monday through friday but we get unlimited overtime so 7 12s helps with bills and after three weekends in a row its double time both days (otherwise time and half saturday first 8 and double time all day sunday)

Around 9:30ish to around 6ish.

Pretty much as long as I come in around those times, and work around 8 hours i'm good

M-F

school

mon-thurs 7 30 - 11 30

work

my schedule is always changeing since its part time and 2 jobs, but 25-30 hours a week
tired.gif

8:00 - 5:00 pm is my scheduled...i end up workin like 8-8 tho
sick.gif

plus saturdays for about  hours whenever i wanna go in.

with the interest rates on the decline, the overtime is on the decline as well, so the paychecks are goin downnnnnn.

I work 7pm-7am and a 2-2-3 schedule, with every other weekend being a 3 day weekend off, i like it much better than five 8 hour days. We were on that for 2 months and i hated it lol sucks that i'm on graveyard but other than that i like only working 2 or 3 days at a time and getting 2 or 3 days off

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Damn, dudes got terrible schedules. How the hell u pose to workout

Mon-Fri  6-8am - 4-6pm (give or take depending on season)

And I do cardio around 4:30 in the morn...and do weights or set "workout" between the hours when my son is knocked out. haha.  Sometime round 8-11pm #%+ maybe 3-5 times a week. 

6 day schedule, 4 on then two off. 11:45pm - 7:45am. its dope because every six weeks we get two 4 working day weeks and get paid for 5 days.

municipal work
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Shoryuken

Mon: 10:30 - 4:00
Tues: At school from 11:00 - 8:00
Wed: 10:30 - 9:30
Thurs: At school from 11:00 - 8:00
Fri: 10:30 - 4:00
Sat: 10:30 - 4:00
Sun: 10-30 - 4:00

Still able to chill at night and go party but never being able to sleep in 
sick.gif

I think I'd go crazy if I didnt have atleast one day where I could sleep in a week.

MON-FRI- 11PM-7AM
sick.gif
.....I HATE WORKING THIS SCHEDULE...ONLY GOOD THING IS THERE IS NO WORK TO DO BECAUSE NOBODY ORDERS PARTS FOR PLANES REALLY....I CAN'T WAIT TO GO BACK TO A 3PM-11PM SHIFT...GET OFF...GET IT IN...AND STILL CAN SLEEP IN FOR THE NEXT DAY OF WORK
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
BACK FROM BANNED CAMP
pimp.gif

feels-good-head-0-292x300.png

monday - thursday 7-430. long weekend, every weekend. with an occasional shift at footlocker on saturdays to keep the discount.

Back
Top Bottom