What is your work schedule?

Mon-Fri 9am to 4pm 
Mon-Thurs 6pm-10:30 pm

Sat 9am-3pm

Sun off

Two jobs, always tired 
grin.gif

Wed-Sun 0700-1530
lately they let me work my off days so that attributes to time and a half and double pay per hour

M-F 10:00-5:30 get home, eat than work for 2-3 more hours. Sunday put in 1-3 hours from home depending on how busy we are.

M-F 9-5.. although for the past 2 weeks I haven't got in the office before 9:20
laugh.gif
Some nights I'm there past 530-6 though. Would be nice if it was hourly and I was getting OT though.

Monday-Friday 7am-4pm; off on weekends...

I love this schedule. Don't have to deal with the bs traffic.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Official 2011 B&E Thread? 
LMFAO!

My work schedule is 7am-3:15pm. However, we just found out today that we will be going on 10 hour shifts as of February 13th. So my new schedule will be 5am-3:15pm Mon.-Thur (40 hours). I'll have Fri.-Sun. OFF
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. And if I decide to come in for OT (which is what I will be doing every week), then Fri.-Sat. are all OT days. I'm ecstatic!

Monday: 2-7
Tuesday: Class from 9-1145 (2 classes) and night class from 6-9.
Wednesday: Off
pimp.gif

Thursay Class from 9-1145 (2 classes) and night class from 6-9
Friday: 4-7
Saturday: 1-7
Sunday: Off

!#@@ gets old fast

Tax Season:

M-F: 6-630am to 8pm
Sat: 7am to 3:00pm

Non tax season:
M-Thr: 8am - 4pm
Fri: 8am - 2:30pm

Salaried, FTW/L

I typically work from around 10:30 until 5:30, or so...

I just got off a TWENTY hour shift last night, though. (7am-3am) I work to a task, not a time card. So, I may work 20 a week, sometimes 60+ a week. It all balances out. My freedom and schedule flexibility are
pimp.gif
though. I travel ALL THE TIME.
smile.gif

I used to work Thursday through Saturday from 6am to 6pm (Three twelves) but not I'm working from 6am to 4:30pm Mon through Thurs (four tens).

Friday 6 pm to Midnight
Saturday 6 pm to Midnight

$25 an hour, all I need for a college kid.

Props to those of you on your grind though, some of ya'll puttin in double duty.

Back
Top Bottom