What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

01-04-2016_nike_windrunner_obsidian_universityred_dw_6.jpg

joints is clutch.

Man im wearing the same jacket right now

Last edited:
Does anyone in here own a jacket or coat by Mackage?  They have a lot of nice stuff but I am contemplating this and wanted to get some thoughts from anyone that might own something similar by them in terms of fit & quality:

Black one is nice. Brown one looks kind of feminine but I've never been into vests. Hope they're real shearling, never heard of the brand.

Man i got probably 70+ jackets, a lot i havent even worn yet. I kinda got a problem with jackets, i gotta stop. I should post a different one in here each time i bring one out this winter.

Black one is nice. Brown one looks kind of feminine but I've never been into vests. Hope they're real shearling, never heard of the brand.

Man i got probably 70+ jackets, a lot i havent even worn yet. I kinda got a problem with jackets, i gotta stop. I should post a different one in here each time i bring one out this winter.
Me Neither But I've Seen Em In These Stores and yes the materials are all real. How much is something like that worth? Spots generally want a G for em, give or take a few hundred

Last edited:
Does anyone in here own a jacket or coat by Mackage?  They have a lot of nice stuff but I am contemplating this and wanted to get some thoughts from anyone that might own something similar by them in terms of fit & quality:

View media item 2206215

I owned a jacket hoodie by Mackage last year. Retailed for around $600~, really nice leather in the front. I loved it. Unfortunately, the inside stitching came apart after 2 months of owning it..I had a hole in it going out the back basically :smh:

I bought it at Nordstrom and got my money back after owning it for 2+months :pimp:. I would say buy it from Nordstrom or anyone that will give you a full cash refund months after purchase. Had the jacket not ripped I would've been happy

Last edited:
Me Neither But I've Seen Em In These Stores and yes the materials are all real. How much is something like that worth? Spots generally want a G for em, give or take a few hundred

Yeah that sounds about right, especially for the full length one. Just like any leather/shearling theres levels to the quality. Plus the brand and where its made factor into the price. A jacket like that from RL could easily run a few thousand.

Man, tried on couple bomber jackets today in stores and I just don't have the body for one. I think it looks stupid on me cause I'm tall. I feel weird when tops end at my hips lol 

You just need jackets with a double zipper or button closure. I've got the same problem. I almost never buy a jacket or coat now that doesn't have a double zip. Same with hoodies. Just doesn't look right on me.

Yeah that sounds about right, especially for the full length one. Just like any leather/shearling theres levels to the quality. Plus the brand and where its made factor into the price. A jacket like that from RL could easily run a few thousand.
aight bet thanks

Man, tried on couple bomber jackets today in stores and I just don't have the body for one. I think it looks stupid on me cause I'm tall. I feel weird when tops end at my hips lol 

How tall are you? I'm 6'1" and bombers look good on me.

Back
Top Bottom