What Jordan 5s will be released in 2013?

The only confirmed one is Fire Red 5s.

I've heard a rumor that JB will release a package of "Grape" and "Laney".
I really hope so, but I don't think JB will do that.

What are your guys thinking?

b0c1695211ba77b10937ccad2cb422bd0fefab38.png
e703652253bc1ccfb56775a1b4a40c28d4e502a6.png

They are just beautiful.

I doubt they drop Laney's and Grape's in a package. Leaning towards separate releases spread across the year cause these are the only 5's dropping all next year.

Fire reds and grapes are pretty much for sure. Probably laneys, I bet we'll see 1 or 2 new colorways in the mix as well

Oh god, I am excited for next year.

I'm getting Grapes and Laneys for sure! Probably a pair of fire reds too!

Wouldnt be surprised to see the metallic 5s again. if not, hopefully there will be a black based pair releasing.

Originally Posted by DWileykyoT

The fire reds releasing are not the ones pictured. BLACK SOLE
Those are really the only ones I want since I can't seem to find a pair of CDP 5s in my size. Can't wait.

Sure wish they would release the Toro Bravo pack again. I can't get my hands on a decent pair of Raging Bulls

Does anyone have any tips on how to keep the netting from yellowing? Or how to restore it once it has yellowed? That's really the only reason I'm not a big fan of 5s

I can't believe the Laneys are popular I had to settle for them in highschool because I missed out on the good colorways I probably wore them 5 times , they would've been in the buy/sell forum long ago if the midsole didn't crumble when I took them out of storage
mad.gif

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

I can't believe the Laneys are popular I had to settle for them in highschool because I missed out on the good colorways I probably wore them 5 times , they would've been in the buy/sell forum long ago if the midsole didn't crumble when I took them out of storage
mad.gif

I can't believe the hype on the Laneys they're not that special. Nobody wanted these when they were released. I liked the white and grey ones hat released way better and i wore them almost everyday. The shoe game has become a joke. These stupid hype beast kids are killing it. They try their hardest to make it impossible to get shoes that we actually love. They want them so they can dress like rappers who think they are skateboarders.

I dont think the laneys will be releasing. Based on what we saw for the 3's and 4's there only retroing OG colorways not any retro+ colorways.I'm sure we will see the grapes.. Maybe both fire reds.. And probly 2-3 new colorways

Give me the grapes and the Fire Reds (3M tongue, have the black tongue already) and my V collection is complete. Maybe the Laney's too since the V's are my 2nd favorite Jordan sig. Then to hunt down pairs with Nike Air on the back...

Back
Top Bottom