What kind of cars say "I am well off, but I don't like to brag about it"?

Cadillacs are for old people though.

With age comes experience and wisdom.... Old folks cop Cadillacs after they've had negative experiences with the other Euro luxury manufacturers and are now wise enough to make the intelligent decision they should have in the first place.
Nah I think a lot of old cats cop caddy s because growing up that was the Benz/Bentley to them back in the day at least from a lot of old people I've heard from.

Get an Aston Martin DB9
nthat.gif
oh yea

best exhaust tone out of all the hypercar manufaturers imo

recently saw a CLA for the first time. exterior its not as bad as i thought in person. that interior might be a diff story. either way, $30k for what..200 hp? i mean yea you don't need a lot of hp in everyday driving, but then again, what are you really getting for 30k? is that money really just for the name? like paying 3k for a mac pro desktop...30k is STi money...no luxury really, but you are getting a strong 300hp reliable engine that costs less to maintain.

:nerd:

recently saw a CLA for the first time. exterior its not as bad as i thought in person. that interior might be a diff story. either way, $30k for what..200 hp? i mean yea you don't need a lot of hp in everyday driving, but then again, what are you really getting for 30k? is that money really just for the name? like paying 3k for a mac pro desktop...30k is STi money...no luxury really, but you are getting a strong 300hp reliable engine that costs less to maintain.

nerd.gif
badge flossing bragging rights...

Maybe they just like the car, bruh... Or the luxury aspect..

Maybe they've had a good history with Mercedes...

Maybe they've had bad history with other whips...

Maybe they just got paper like that and copping it for a daily driver, or for their kids...

Not everyone cares about the same things when it comes to copping a whip..

I hate to break it to you bruh, but STis are ugly to the rest of the world.

To the average Just-get-in-my-car-to-get-to-where-I'm-going Joe, paying 30 grand for a overpowered Japanese econobox is just as crazy.

Its not badge flossing, its called personal values. If you dont drive fast, what you need power for? Might as well ride in luxury.

nerd.gif
I hate to break it to you bruh, but STis are ugly to the rest of the world.

To the average Just-get-in-my-car-to-get-to-where-I'm-going Joe, paying 30 grand for a overpowered Japanese econobox is just as crazy.

Its not badge flossing, its called personal values. If you dont drive fast, what you need power for? Might as well ride in luxury.
that car COMPROMISES, and there's so such thing as compromises when you're talking about luxury.

A compromise in comparison to what? An S Class?

That interior is still more posh than most Japanese cars.

I think this is spot on...:lol:

Those luxury station wagons = "we're caking enough to afford a luxury ride, but we're getting one that is more practical to our needs as a growing family"...:lol:

This is DEAD on.

I was telling this to someone last night.

(I drive an Audi A6 Avant (wagon) so might be biased…. Hahaha')

1. BMW 5 series and up
2. Mercedes S Class
3. Lexus LS 460-600H L
4. Audi S5 and up
5. Jaguar XJ

All with no tint or rims.. Basically no mods just straight factory..

Last edited:

muscle cars, non luxury performance SUV's & trucks.

basically anything utilitarian thats packed with quality functionality, and not fluffy expensive fodder.
This might be the case in the hood but you'll get laughed at showing up to the country club in a modern day muscle car, or non luxury performance SUV.

For wealthy, suburban families, who's idea of utility is based more on getting the whole family safely from point A to point B (while keeping the kids comfortable and quiet), this is the car:

Luxury SUVs with 2 rows.

Last edited:
The perfect car to fit this description for me is the current-gen CTS-V, sedan.
How can you say that???? Anything high performance is off rip bragging, have you ever heard a ctsv in the streets??? It sounds brolic as hell, and you KNOW you're pushin power when you drive one, the gas pedal is so ****** sensitive

All sport/hi performance trims shouldn't even be in consideration when answering ops question

Back
Top Bottom