What kind of cars say "I am well off, but I don't like to brag about it"?

Dude says million dollar car but hes in a Camaro? 
laugh.gif

Cars dont brag, people do. End.

You damn right though imma brag if im in a Lambo or exotic. 
pimp.gif

Most everyday millionaires cop cars that are 2 years old fully paid for. So like anything from a camry to a mid level luxury car and they're paying straight cash.

Smh I'll agree to disagree, I've driven one around, the average person knows that Cadillacs make no noise, the ctsv sounds throaty @ 25mph people have commented on the exhaust rumble at idle, people have commented on the aggressive hood

It can be a sleeper in your mind bro, but cruise through your neighborhood in a ctsv with your neighbors outside, they're going to ask why your cadi sounds so powerful

Yeah I get where you're coming from.

I feel like a low-key car hinting at success can't be a German import (they're basically viewed as status symbols regardless of what they were purchased for), but still needs to be a top-of-the-line car with luxury/performance. Maybe a car like the Hyundai Equus.

Fully loaded VW or Mini...

This niche market used to be the home of Saab, Volvo, and the Japanese Lux brands... But the Japanese moved up, Volvo moved down, and Saab moved way down... Hyundai is creeping their way up into this market, which impresses me to all ends...

Personally, I love me the CC...

^^ Agreed. A fully loaded VW CC would definitely count, that's actually a great example of a car that fits the description. Minis are pretty flashy, but they're common so I could see that working as well.

Edit: When I said German import, I meant Audi/BMW/MB

I knew what you meant... But I felt the need to point out that quality German can be had....

Back
Top Bottom