What movie have you watched the most times in your life?

The Matrix

Paid in full

Terminator 2

I've seen each one at least 50 times.... probably seen them 2x each in the last year alone..

The dark knight is coming up tho

Terminator 2

It’s the first film I can actually remember watching in the theaters and the one that made me fall in love with movies.

Bourne Identity
Godfather 1 - easily 30 times, including bits and pieces
Shooter (corny i know)
Inception

How many times forreal , because 50 is a LOT of times

How many times for real idk.

I was exaggerating , But it feels like alot because it was always on tv for a while and whenever I was flipping thru channels it would be on one of the good scenes and I'd end up watching.

The movies I've probably watched the most all the way through are coming to america , pulp fiction, and the dark knight.

220px-ComingtoAmerica1988MoviePoster.jpg

p175320_v_v8_ad.jpg

Alien Resurrection :sick: I don’t even count that nonsense in the main story. 3 JUST got a pass from me a few years back once I got a little older. You don’t kill Newt and think **** sweet :smh:

Alien Resurrection :sick: I don’t even count that nonsense in the main story. 3 JUST got a pass from me a few years back once I got a little older. You don’t kill Newt and think **** sweet :smh:

Resurrection was way better than 3.

I don't remember them killing Newt or did she die in the space time capsule thing is what you're referring to. I don't remember 3 all that well except for some parts but I've seen it a few times.

Oh yeah another movie I watch anytime it's on and you guys should check it out it super funny.

Grandma's Boy :D

Back
Top Bottom