What percentage of your collection is Deadstock?

Originally Posted by BigUglyAmerican

I only have 1 DS pair, the lebron 3's bday edition.

The most glorious looking sneaker ever made.

theyre actually the 2's
laugh.gif

damn..havent looked at em since like 2006.

Originally Posted by BigUglyAmerican

I only have 1 DS pair, the lebron 3's bday edition.

The most glorious looking sneaker ever made.

theyre actually the 2's
laugh.gif

damn..havent looked at em since like 2006.

Only one pair. Some HUF flagship blazers (the tan ones.)

And it's not even like I want to resell or anything (but I would in a heartbeat, sz. 12 holla
nerd.gif
.) I just don't want to destroy them because the design is so clean.
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Only one pair. Some HUF flagship blazers (the tan ones.)

And it's not even like I want to resell or anything (but I would in a heartbeat, sz. 12 holla
nerd.gif
.) I just don't want to destroy them because the design is so clean.
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

I've got 3 DS shoes right now. SB 'Brons,2010 CG XI's(doubled) and 2000 Concords(doubled up). I've worn EVERYTHING else at least 3 times

I've got 3 DS shoes right now. SB 'Brons,2010 CG XI's(doubled) and 2000 Concords(doubled up). I've worn EVERYTHING else at least 3 times

i got a pair of cdp carmines vi's... never plan to wear them because they are my grails.. so im just gonna sell them to lower my car

i got a pair of cdp carmines vi's... never plan to wear them because they are my grails.. so im just gonna sell them to lower my car

0%

My Fire Red Vs were on ice for a min but I broke them out a couple months ago. Will be wearing the hell out of my DMP XIs before the Concords come out...

0%

My Fire Red Vs were on ice for a min but I broke them out a couple months ago. Will be wearing the hell out of my DMP XIs before the Concords come out...

Back
Top Bottom