What percentage of your collection is Deadstock?

sad to say 95% of them are
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Way too many probably 30+ I dont even remember alot of the ones I havent worn anymore b/c they are in storage.

I just dont have the time to wear them anymore, only time I wear Js now is to take the trash out. I am always wearing loafers, boat shoes etc. Guess I just got old. Going to be posting them for sale soon have to start ring shopping

Way too many probably 30+ I dont even remember alot of the ones I havent worn anymore b/c they are in storage.

I just dont have the time to wear them anymore, only time I wear Js now is to take the trash out. I am always wearing loafers, boat shoes etc. Guess I just got old. Going to be posting them for sale soon have to start ring shopping

This topic has peaked my interest so I went and did the math.

338 AJ's Deadstock
101 AJ's Used

70% are Deadstock

Interesting!

This topic has peaked my interest so I went and did the math.

338 AJ's Deadstock
101 AJ's Used

70% are Deadstock

Interesting!

I got about 55 pairs in total, and about 30 are unworn. I bought them with the intention of wearing them, except the OG's, but never really got a chance to.

I got about 55 pairs in total, and about 30 are unworn. I bought them with the intention of wearing them, except the OG's, but never really got a chance to.

Originally Posted by arabianite3

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

After getting robbed................0%.

Damn dude, that sucks. Hope insurance covers them, then you get to start fresh I guess (trying to see the glass as half full).

I remember I had a pair of black/red 13's (which were beat to death) stolen out of my locker at school. I could have killed someone.

It happened several years ago  but I learned some valuable lessons.  Renter's insurance, which I had, is a must and there is no reason just to keep all this unworn stuff laying around.  My roommates and I eventually collected from the insurance company but not before they made me feel like a criminal.

Originally Posted by arabianite3

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

After getting robbed................0%.

Damn dude, that sucks. Hope insurance covers them, then you get to start fresh I guess (trying to see the glass as half full).

I remember I had a pair of black/red 13's (which were beat to death) stolen out of my locker at school. I could have killed someone.

It happened several years ago  but I learned some valuable lessons.  Renter's insurance, which I had, is a must and there is no reason just to keep all this unworn stuff laying around.  My roommates and I eventually collected from the insurance company but not before they made me feel like a criminal.

Its ******ed to buy a shoe and never wear them. Unless your buying a double for later unds. I will get 2x pairs of electric blue foams for a later unds.

Its ******ed to buy a shoe and never wear them. Unless your buying a double for later unds. I will get 2x pairs of electric blue foams for a later unds.

Back
Top Bottom