What percentage of your collection is Deadstock?

pimp.gif

None lol.

I've never in my life kept a pair deadstock (some shoes have only been worn 1-4 times)

like the Espos I had only worn three times lol. I had to toss them because I thought it would be okay to play Volleyball and get drunk in them (STILL haven't bought a pair since).

I guess I'm just not into the whole "collecting only to have" aspect of buying sneakers.

None lol.

I've never in my life kept a pair deadstock (some shoes have only been worn 1-4 times)

like the Espos I had only worn three times lol. I had to toss them because I thought it would be okay to play Volleyball and get drunk in them (STILL haven't bought a pair since).

I guess I'm just not into the whole "collecting only to have" aspect of buying sneakers.

None are DS, but I have a few pairs that I've only worn once or twice. Haven't been able to fit them into the rotation.

None are DS, but I have a few pairs that I've only worn once or twice. Haven't been able to fit them into the rotation.

all of my shoes get worn asap and they get made into beaters too.
ill be damned if i pay 50-2000 for a pair of shoes and then NOT wear them or do whatever i want in them.

my titanium XX3s is done
tired.gif

all of my shoes get worn asap and they get made into beaters too.
ill be damned if i pay 50-2000 for a pair of shoes and then NOT wear them or do whatever i want in them.

my titanium XX3s is done
tired.gif

i got over 150 pairs.. maybe 20 or 25 are deadstock..
lot of jordans i just havent worn yet, some air forces ill probably end up selling, and all my recent purchases, just waitin for some good weather break them out
pimp.gif

i got over 150 pairs.. maybe 20 or 25 are deadstock..
lot of jordans i just havent worn yet, some air forces ill probably end up selling, and all my recent purchases, just waitin for some good weather break them out
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom