What race do ya'll get mistaken for the most?

I'm mixed (white/black) And when my facial hair is trimmed I get Hispanic & when I grow it out I get Middle-Eastern

"hey are you chinese?"
"no"
"japanese?"
"no"
"o...what are you then?"
tired.gif

i got mistaken for a Cuban the other day lol.

Pops is half puerto rican half african american, and moms is all african american.

i get mistaken for 100% chinese alot

im half filipino and half chinese

funny thing is one of my friends is the exact same thing as me, yet he looks 100% filipino

one dude thought i was inuit in junior high. INUIT! you know, those people that live in ****ing igloos in northern canada. jeeez.

Yeahhh

I'm half black and half white and WITHOUT FAIL people always think I'm some type of Spanish. I usually get Dominican, sometimes PR, even random *$@@like Brazilian..

i'm indian. but people usually guess dominican, cuban, mexican, and/or spanish before indian.

Originally Posted by heartofthacity

im pakistani I have gotten: rican, trini, dominican, guyanese,salvi, mexican, turkish, saudi, and indian
Im pakistani/trini mixed born and bred in Flushing, Queens. I live in washington now and most people think im mexican
roll.gif
it shows you how ignorant people are here

of some latin decent..

everytime i am out at a mexican restaurant or something similar grocery store etc they speak spanish to me.... i dont mean once or twice it happened i mean100s of times

im italian/german btw

im 100% mexican but i get mistaken for filipino, chinese, vietnamese, even hawaiian. most people assume im some kind of asain mixed with white.

ever since i was a baby ive looked somewhat asain, i have similiar features as both my parents but i am still the only one in my family that gets confused forsomething different.

its hilarious when people try and guess my ethinicity, my friends make a game out of it. and its extra funny when im helping hispanic customers and i startspeaking spanish, they totally freak out and ask "wow where did you learn to speak spanish that well?" "uhh.. its actually my firstlanguage" haha

Back
Top Bottom