What Really Goes Down in the Olympic Village a.k.a. the "Kobe Just Doesn't Care" Thread

kobe-bryant-shirless.jpg

Mamba doing damage. I see you.:smokin

my dude kobe :nthat:

Vanessa sitting at home like....

zo70on.gif

NT we're better than this. Seriously.
How do you sound debating about a "overbite" of Davis, when the kid is living the ******g life as a 18-19 year old? You think the broads he just took down in Olympic Village care he has that overbite? Exactly.
Same with Wale. He's corny, yeah. Is he living a life people would kill for? No doubt.
Lets just get back to the topic on hand...

I'm not talking about his ability to get yambs. He can get all the yambs he wants and succeed im sure. Sorry if off topic.

The point you guys are making is that an overbite, misaligned teeth, is not healthy, which is incredibly misleading. If the teeth themselves are healthy, then there are no health risks involved. If there were MISSING teeth, then that is a different story. However, you guys are speaking of aesthetics, attempting to sound as if you are concerned with his heath, being incredibly disingenuous.
You cats are trying to be funny, which actually means that you are jealous of his oncoming celeb, regardless of his looks.
I'd bet you think that you are better looking than he, don't you? :wink:

I'm not trying to be funny and I'm not jealous. I just think he should get his teeth fixed so he's able to actually bite into a sandwich and get a clean bite with a success rate greater than 0%.

She's alright, and she hoops herself but I have to agree. That said, visitors can't stay in the Village so that buys him at leas a decent amount of time apart regardless. Should he be selected in 2016, he probably won't make that same mistake seeing all the fun Kobe is having.
http://www.uclabruins.com/sports/w-baskbl/mtt/earl_nina00.html
the USA mens bball team doesnt stay in the village. they stay in a hotel away from the village.

Man I'm embarrassed for some of you ho *** female dog type dudes. :lol:

Honestly your fathers would be ashamed if you had em, bickering about the aesthetics of another man's body, wanting to do physical harm to another human being because of a photo.

It really is sad man. I hope yall find a way to get some enjoyment out of life.

Vanessa bout to rain on his parade. :lol:

:smh: @ you dudes debating Davis teeth and the obvious jealousy of Wale.

Last edited:
Fun's over boys, Vanessa "the wet blanket" aka "Kobe's paycheck vacuum" aka "no one gets to cook but me" aka "the ultimate cockblock" Bryant has arrived. |I :smh:

Last edited:
Nah, bet Kobe parlays this into a girls weekend for Russy's girl and Vanessa. Kobe and Russ bout to go HAM in the Village for a night or two. Marathon sessions on these volleyball women.

Back
Top Bottom