What Really Goes Down in the Olympic Village a.k.a. the "Kobe Just Doesn't Care" Thread

Saw this on Yahoo this morning, I lol'ed
153p934.jpg

I wonder why? I wonder what Lebron's girl thought if she's read that.

These situations are mad flagrant. Its amazing the protection money and fame give you. Imagine if one of us tried to invite a girl to dinner unsuccessfully? Then some how that ends up on facebook and your girl see's it. :wow:

But the wives/girlfriends of these dudes :smh:. Slaves to the game.

^Anybody know where I can cop that sweatshirt?

Edit: Nevermind, just saw the link on the previous page.

Last edited:
whenever i see that pic of anthony davis and the comments, i immediately think of:

http://olympics.yardbarker.com/blog...e_only_has_time_for_one_night_stands/11352823

Ryan Lochte's mother claims he only has time for one-night stands

American swimmer Ryan Lochte has become a heartthrob over the past few months, but according to his mother anyone trying to lock him into a relationship will probably be left disappointed.

Lochte's mother Ike told Today that her son focuses so much on his career that he doesn't have time for a girlfriend. She said the following:

"He goes out on one-night stands. He's not able to give fully to a relationship because he's always on the go."

This report comes after an interview in Women's Health when Lochte revealed that the most attractive thing about a woman is keeping a "fit body," and that his celebrity crush is Carmen Electra.

Lochte also claims he mostly sleeps naked, prefers sex with the lights on, and when he sees a woman he wants to meet he makes eye contact and will, "give a wink and come back later because it keeps her thinking."

So ladies, don't try to pin Lochte down, he's just got too much going on for you. But, you know, if you're down for a one-nighter, he might be too. If you see him wink in your direction you just might have a chance.

this guy stayed true to his word...dumped his girl and came back to have fun

Last edited:
kidd5.jpg

- - - -

done. free country

nick cannon x nick young look like the son of JKIDDs son in pic
ino that kid on the left with the mini pro

went to the same middle school, played ball with him in pe and at lunch. being jason kidds son did not make him good at basketball god tho. he was an okay player

21082d1114040750-funny-disturbing-crazy-wild-pics-jkidd2.jpg

Kidd%2Bson.jpg

//www.blackcelebkids.com/wp-content/themes/new-look/scripts/timthumb.php?src=http://www.blackcelebkids.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/AtYiwA1CQAAxO6P.jpg&w=540&h=340&zc=1&q=100
79806227.jpg

kidd5.jpg

- - - -
green-lantern-peter-sarsgaard-hector-hammond-image.jpg

done. free country
nick cannon x nick young look like the son of JKIDDs son in pic

OMG :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

Everyone in here is concerned with the Ryan Lochtes and Kobe Bryants in the Olympic Village.  They take down chicks on the regular.  I want to know what it's like for the world champion ping pong player.  What's the gold medal trampoliner going to be taking down?  I want to know more about those guys.

Everyone in here is concerned with the Ryan Lochtes and Kobe Bryants in the Olympic Village.  They take down chicks on the regular.  I want to know what it's like for the world champion ping pong player.  What's the gold medal trampoliner going to be taking down?  I want to know more about those guys.

Probably dudes, We don't want to know that

ino that kid on the left with the mini pro

went to the same middle school, played ball with him in pe and at lunch. being jason kidds son did not make him good at basketball god tho. he was an okay player
LOL...I swear I thought it was the love-child of Chauncey Billups and Sean Combs.

But in all seriousness, it's Jason Kidd's other son.  No joke. 

Kidd ain't playing basketball in his late 30's (or however old he is) for the love of the game...he's playing to fund them CS payments
laugh.gif
  Dude got a rack of kidds. 

Last edited:
The article posted on the first page talked about the shooters/marksmen on the men's team. It sounded like they were doing alright. Yeah, the big name athletes have a big pool to choose from but a lot of hookups happen when people hang around the dorms and cafeteria. If you're attractive then you can go and find women that are down.

Lauren Perdue would get the business :evil:. Kinda wrong for people to write a story about her turning Lebron down for dinner :lol:. Maybe she's only into other swimmers or wanted another basketball player to invite her out.

Back
Top Bottom