What Really Goes Down in the Olympic Village a.k.a. the "Kobe Just Doesn't Care" Thread

lol lebron got all that money and still no game
mean.gif
You get money so you don't need game.  That's elementary stuff, friend.

Team USA men's basketball players Kevin Durant, James Harden and Carmelo Anthony attend the match
between USA beach volleyball players Misty May-Treanor and Kerri Walsh and Doris Schwaiger and Stepanie Schwaiger

6440666.jpg

6440674.jpg

Perfect pics for "At first I was like...but then I was like..."

Somebody do it please. :lol:

you would think this purdue chick was some great swimmer from the way she carries herself but she is actually one of the scrubs on the swim team

gassed indeed or lebrons game is as bad as his footwork

We need to find some more of these Olympians on twitter/instagram. You know somebody's about to slip up and post a twitpic from the village.

im tellin you man, like i was saying on twitter

if im in the adult film industry im writing an Olympic Village pr0n parody, naow. like a giant "big **** in sports" arc. belee dat

Last edited:
I just like it because of the typography, logo placement, color and simplicity. No dated or goofy graphics. Just real simple but official.

Crazy how Nike can throw a swoosh on a basic heather grey sweatshirt with a couple words and have an NBA superstar sport the item......and watch as the masse flock to shell out money for an item they would pass on at the Marshall's sales rack.

Society is crazy.
roll.gif

mean.gif

frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom