What Really Goes Down in the Olympic Village a.k.a. the "Kobe Just Doesn't Care" Thread

Just trying to help people out. People on here don't wanna be helped though, they've got it all figured out in 150 characters or less. I'm really not trying to badger people on here, I do enjoy posting on here for some things. I just try sometimes to make people realize that posting on an internet message board 20,000 times in a few years isn't healthy.
Fam, you're one of the most frequent viewers here. Did people ask for your help? Live and let live, do you and let people do them. Sheesh

Me coming into the thread saying that Li-Ning and Under Armour would throw mad money at Kobe is gossip? And I just think Hayden Pannetierre is sexy...I'm not like YO HAYDEN IS LIVING LIFE RIGHT NOW BRUH :hat :hat :hat WISH I WENT TO SCHOOL AND OUTSIDE OF THE HOUSE MORE INSTEAD OF MAJORING IN NIKETALK :(

:lol Don't you hate when cornballs don't know that they're cornballs? or maybe he does.

DC Diplomats Handball.
In 2016 if I put up just 1/4 of the numbers Kobe or lochte did I'm cool.

DC Diplomats Handball.
In 2016 if I put up just 1/4 of the numbers Kobe or lochte did I'm cool.

1/4 of Kobe's? I don't know if I'm ready for all that if I'm trying to compete. If I manage to make it to the Village I'm trying to get that medal. Did you see the $3000 bottles they were giving to gold medalists? Kobe's been preparing for these two weeks for 17 years of an NBA career, I'm not ready to try and keep up with that dude.

1/4 of Kobe's? I don't know if I'm ready for all that if I'm trying to compete. If I manage to make it to the Village I'm trying to get that medal. Did you see the $3000 bottles they were giving to gold medalists? Kobe's been preparing for these two weeks for 17 years of an NBA career, I'm not ready to try and keep up with that dude.
You're right 1/8th lol
No but in all seriousness if I ever did make the Olympic team and got a chance to represent my country I'd probably be in business mode, at least until competition was over.

Last edited:
So who took the medals in the hoeolympic take down competion? :p

Gold= Kobe

Silver= Lochte

Bronze .??

Last edited:

Stains on Lolo Jones shirt = losing v card tonight

She's still a virgin?
nerd.gif

You guys think about these players lives too much off the court. Live your own life instead of trying to live through theirs. Got 41 pages of dudes in here on some Perez Hilton steez.

its fun and games man
YWuGuo.gif

blJeto.gif

OMG!

:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

But yea, not even gunna lie. I am so jealous of these Olympic athletes. Makes me want to go so hard in the gym. I wish they had car racing in the Olympics. I could do that :smokin

So who took the medals in the hoeolympic take down competion? :p
Gold= Kobe
Silver= Lochte
Bronze .??

Gold (and new WR) = Kobe
Silver = Bolt (after that Swedish handball team pic, you can't tell me that him and the rest of the Jamaican team weren't goin HAM this whole two weeks. Especially after he swept the Gold medals.)
Bronze = The Lochte/Cullen Jones relay team

Just trying to help people out. People on here don't wanna be helped though, they've got it all figured out in 150 characters or less. I'm really not trying to badger people on here, I do enjoy posting on here for some things. I just try sometimes to make people realize that posting on an internet message board 20,000 times in a few years isn't healthy.
Shut your mouth.

Stains on Lolo Jones shirt = losing v card tonight

Life is Good
pimp.gif

Last edited:
a few more pics from USA Basketball's post-Olympics party
(Club Bud Presents TAO and Marquee at Roundhouse London)

150238921.jpg
150238940.jpg
150238958.jpg
150238898.jpg
150240406.jpg
150238933.jpg
150238890.jpg
150238962.jpg
28da629ae4f611e1a735220.jpg
150320909.jpg
150238946.jpg
150238870.jpg