What Really Goes Down in the Olympic Village a.k.a. the "Kobe Just Doesn't Care" Thread

a few more pics from USA Basketball's post-Olympics party
(Club Bud Presents TAO and Marquee at Roundhouse London)
150238921.jpg

150238940.jpg

150238958.jpg

150238898.jpg

150240406.jpg

150238933.jpg

150238890.jpg

150238962.jpg

28da629ae4f611e1a735220.jpg

150320909.jpg

150238946.jpg

150238870.jpg

150238978.jpg

150238960.jpg

150240411.jpg

150240409.jpg

150240408.jpg

150240405.jpg
where da **** at??
sausage.jpg

0]

:| :| :| :| :|

2zfogh5.jpg

Last edited:
Can people stop pic quotes in here - for 1-2 pics its OK but damm pics down the page over and over + th efact they the same pics on the NBA casual wear thread they all looking the same in here.

Can people stop pic quotes in here - for 1-2 pics its OK but damm pics down the page over and over + th efact they the same pics on the NBA casual wear thread they all looking the same in here.
My b homie... but it was a sausage fest which needed quoting :{

Do they have Olympic Dodgeball yet? Probably the only sport I can be an Olympian at. Trying to go to Rio for some Brazilian yambs.

My b homie... but it was a sausage fest which needed quoting :{

:{ at you thinking it was a sausage fest at party for US Basketball winning the gold.

Elite NBA players in London are going to bring out the best groupies and best body fluid drinkers England has to offer.

Last edited:
deadass i'm thinking about training hard for the 2016 handball team. How's Haiti's squad? Or cuba? I can claim either thru my parents. I'm in NYC and the team here goes undefeated and wins championships every year. I aint about that life just yet

deadass i'm thinking about training hard for the 2016 handball team. How's Haiti's squad? Or cuba? I can claim either thru my parents. I'm in NYC and the team here goes undefeated and wins championships every year. I aint about that life just yet

Haiti had 3 people in the Olympics :lol
I know they play soccer and basketball, handball might be a reach

Funny stuff in here.

Really pushing myself to be on the 2020 Track team. Hopefully I can make it.

I'll be 27 then. (26 during qualifyers)
So I'll have another try in 2024.

Haiti had 3 people in the Olympics :lol
I know they play soccer and basketball, handball might be a reach

I wish i had that Cuban or Haiti link up - I would try and make the Soccer team for sure :x

That's what you have to do. Go to a country that's not competitive in a particular sport and just ball out. Guaranteed trip to the olympics, sure you won't have USA on your chest, but when you're blowin the backs out of some international handball players that's the last thing on your mind.

That's what you have to do. Go to a country that's not competitive in a particular sport and just ball out. Guaranteed trip to the olympics, sure you won't have USA on your chest, but when you're blowin the backs out of some international handball players that's the last thing on your mind.
The only problem is making sure your country actually qualifies for the Olympics. I'll be pissed if I train 4 years for handball and the US doesn't even make it in.

^doesnt brazil automatically qualify for their sports?
bout to work on my ping pong, fencing, handball game and apply for brazilian citizenship.

^doesnt brazil automatically qualify for their sports?
bout to work on my ping pong, fencing, handball game and apply for brazilian citizenship.

Yes as the host country they automatically qualify for all events. So I'm working on my archery and skeet shooting.

The title of this thread needs to be "what really goes down in the olympic village aka the kobe just doesn't care aka the NTers prepping for the 2016 handball team thread"

Back
Top Bottom