What Really Goes Down in the Olympic Village a.k.a. the "Kobe Just Doesn't Care" Thread

Need more pics and off-court gossip and less basketball talk in this thread. >D

But some of y'all are way overrating international talent. No need for an all star-stacked squad to beat Lithuania like guy above suggested. :lol: I'm sure at least half the NBA teams can win the gold at the Olympics. Y'all are talking like the '88 college squad did so badly, and saying a team composed of top college kids wouldn't even win one game...comical. The college team in '88 lost one game the whole Olympics, and that was to the USSR by 6, and went on to win easily for the bronze.

Last edited:
Need more pics and off-court gossip and less basketball talk in this thread. >D
But some of y'all are way overrating international talent. No need for an all star-stacked squad to beat Lithuania like guy above suggested. :lol: I'm sure at least half the NBA teams can win the gold at the Olympics. Y'all are talking like the '88 college squad did so badly, and saying a team composed of top college kids wouldn't even win one game...comical. The college team in '88 lost one game the whole Olympics, and that was to the USSR by 6, and went on to win easily for the bronze.

International competition has improved significantly since then. Did you see the 2000 games? That US team was pretty stacked and it was still close. Let's not talk about 2004. :lol:

Last edited:
kate-480x595.jpg

NBC just had a Kobe tracker showing all the places he's been during the Olympics.......needless to say....the Village was on there :smokin:smokin

JzvXR.jpg

That W standin for White Women I'm guessing. :lol:

All 3 of them seem to have some bed hair goin on. Coincidence I'm sure.

nah... i think a collegiate all star team could medal and i think UK last season would smack most countries.

Spain and Argentina being exceptions

Back
Top Bottom