What Really Goes Down in the Olympic Village a.k.a. the "Kobe Just Doesn't Care" Thread

no!!!!!!

:rollin

^@ Shogun, I'd rather have a NT handball training camp

This is what I'm sayin! We need to start up the handball craze in this country, and then if nothin else we can be the coaches (they still get village access). If all else fails, move to Sweden and track down all of the Bolt girls' teammates. :Nthat

^^ Handball is a weird mix of basketball and soccer. Rugby's more like football (from what I can tell I've never actually played or watched a full rugby match).

I'll be waterboy, Gatorade guy :lol. Or maybe i'll buy a kayak and try to get good in 4 years.

The first time Misty's husband saw the tattoo must've been funny. Even better when he asked her what it means.

We could probably field at least a Bronze-winning Handball team by just sending our US Men's Basketball team 

Can you imagine Chris Paul running the point on a handball team? He would completely revolutionize the position. Set up Carmelo in the corner and he'd score all day. U.S. should be winning handball gold easily. The only reason we don't (that I can tell) is that no one's ever heard of this sport so everyone just plays basketball.

Damn this is about to turn into the handball discussion thread aka NTs plans to make it to the Rio village 2016.

Last edited:
Whats the difference between Handball and Rugby?

We could probably field at least a Bronze-winning Handball team by just sending our US Men's Basketball team 
And that'd literally be in between our basketball games, add on a few leftover volleyball players or just fans from the stands, and not explain the rules until 15 minutes before game one. And we'd medal, easy.

Easily Thread of The Year.

I don't even give a damb about competing, where do the McDonalds/Cafateria workers in the village stay and what does it take to become one.

I'd literally do almost anything to get there.

Almost anything.

Almost.

Actually the McDonald's employees are selected by corporate and only the best from across the globe are selected. Many of them are managers with a plethora of individual awards. Only the best of the best can serve the best of the best. Sorry Rayon.

Yooo this is straight up "death by snoo-snoo" type ishhh... :rollin :rollin
Dude is gonna be begging for mercy after that first hour with her ol' insatiable amazonian thirst looking self.

I'd trade places wit' him without a seconds thought, though. I'm a short dude so smashing a giant broad has always been a fantasy of mine... :evil

Im down and im 100% serious too

imagine NTers in Rio and the olympic village :{ 8) :smokin

divorces and break ups will be done in 2015 that way by 2016 its all go 8)

Actually the McDonald's employees are selected by corporate and only the best from across the globe are selected. Many of them are managers with a plethora of individual awards. Only the best of the best can serve the best of the best. Sorry Rayon.
that's the most oxymoronic drivel i've ever heard
mean.gif

The son Lochte making that late surge in the hoelympics to tap the wall.
The god Kobe already out the pool with a towel talking to his *****, doe.

Im down and im 100% serious too
imagine NTers in Rio and the olympic village :{ 8) :smokin
divorces and break ups will be done in 2015 that way by 2016 its all go 8)

I second this notion...
Bruh ill be 29 going on 30 next olympics but im DOWN whats good when we gonna start training also whats good with the winter olympics they got snow handball or something we can make that one too. Im black btw so we should be good on winning

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom