WHAT SHOE CAUSED WHAT INJURY???

I've had both patellar and achilles tendonitis, and i can tell you right now that they are both overuse injuries, you aren't going to get it from a couple of wears of Kobe IV. Just thought i'd add in that i wore my Kobe IVs for about 8 months, 6-7 times per week, 3-4 games a week, and never once did i ever have any issue with my knees or ankles. Easily the best shoes i've ever played in. Although, i did pop my shoulder out wearing them. Knowing this Nat Turner guy, he'll probably find some study to "prove" the Kobes were to blame for it.

I've had both patellar and achilles tendonitis, and i can tell you right now that they are both overuse injuries, you aren't going to get it from a couple of wears of Kobe IV. Just thought i'd add in that i wore my Kobe IVs for about 8 months, 6-7 times per week, 3-4 games a week, and never once did i ever have any issue with my knees or ankles. Easily the best shoes i've ever played in. Although, i did pop my shoulder out wearing them. Knowing this Nat Turner guy, he'll probably find some study to "prove" the Kobes were to blame for it.

Originally Posted by orthotic

Originally Posted by KenJi714

LMAO . You can sprain your ankle in just about any shoes.

that's what I'm talkin about. Ankles get freaked up either way, whether you wear low-tops or high-tops. It all depends if you land on somebody else's foot. I know I had a few scares.
in that scenario, i agree it's pretty much unavoidable 

Originally Posted by orthotic

Originally Posted by KenJi714

LMAO . You can sprain your ankle in just about any shoes.

that's what I'm talkin about. Ankles get freaked up either way, whether you wear low-tops or high-tops. It all depends if you land on somebody else's foot. I know I had a few scares.
in that scenario, i agree it's pretty much unavoidable 

Good to see a surprising number of people not blaming the shoes they played in for injuries sustained.

I think there are only a few shoes that an informed buyer could purchase that would actually and significantly contribute to an injury.

Ankle injuries happen in lows or mids. Just play smart and safe, don't recklessly throw yourself into traffic to get a point during a pickup game (can't stand when a guy hard fouls me or anyone when going up for a layup on a clear path to the basket).

Good to see a surprising number of people not blaming the shoes they played in for injuries sustained.

I think there are only a few shoes that an informed buyer could purchase that would actually and significantly contribute to an injury.

Ankle injuries happen in lows or mids. Just play smart and safe, don't recklessly throw yourself into traffic to get a point during a pickup game (can't stand when a guy hard fouls me or anyone when going up for a layup on a clear path to the basket).

Rolled my ankles in KD2s a week ago, but I'd say a lot of it had to do with the very slippery indoor court I played on.

Rolled my ankles in KD2s a week ago, but I'd say a lot of it had to do with the very slippery indoor court I played on.

Broke my ankle in the T-mac 1's. Worst injury i've ever had, and messed up because i brought that shoe in multiple colors.

After my ankle healed none of them ever fit the same on that foot. So I had to get rid of them. (kind of wish i kept the black/blue pair)

Broke my ankle in the T-mac 1's. Worst injury i've ever had, and messed up because i brought that shoe in multiple colors.

After my ankle healed none of them ever fit the same on that foot. So I had to get rid of them. (kind of wish i kept the black/blue pair)

T-mac 2's, sophomore year of high school. High ankle sprain and right before summer basketball I was pissed, I was out for four months

T-mac 2's, sophomore year of high school. High ankle sprain and right before summer basketball I was pissed, I was out for four months

Shox BB4, the first ones that came out
Flightposite II
Lebron 8 v1

all injuries were ankle sprains where i landed on someone's foot after jumping for a rebound.

Shox BB4, the first ones that came out
Flightposite II
Lebron 8 v1

all injuries were ankle sprains where i landed on someone's foot after jumping for a rebound.

lebron soldier II. the first and only time i sprained my ankle in shoes.

have a friend injured his in cactus foams when the rest were in zk4s and none got hurt.

lebron soldier II. the first and only time i sprained my ankle in shoes.

have a friend injured his in cactus foams when the rest were in zk4s and none got hurt.

Back
Top Bottom