WHAT SHOE CAUSED WHAT INJURY???

Originally Posted by KenJi714

LMAO . You can sprain your ankle in just about any shoes.

that's what I'm talkin about. Ankles get freaked up either way, whether you wear low-tops or high-tops. It all depends if you land on somebody else's foot. I know I had a few scares.

OG Jordan XII.   Felt like I was playing on stilts came down after a fast break follow ankle buckled.  Tightened laces came back later same game and came down after blocking a shot.

OG Jordan XII.   Felt like I was playing on stilts came down after a fast break follow ankle buckled.  Tightened laces came back later same game and came down after blocking a shot.

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

Originally Posted by shoegallery

Nike hyperdunk low , worse idea ever to purchase them . felt like my bone popped the 1st time my ankle rolled
Really??? everyone keeps recommending this shoe to me for ball... im a bigger guy. no go?

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

Originally Posted by shoegallery

Nike hyperdunk low , worse idea ever to purchase them . felt like my bone popped the 1st time my ankle rolled
Really??? everyone keeps recommending this shoe to me for ball... im a bigger guy. no go?

the XXIs scratch the %@+% outta my midfoot and the XII(sick game retro 2009) heel support rubs/irratates the $h@t out of my heel. Wouldn't condsider these major injuries but it sucks that I can't wear them for hoop. The XXI don't look right unless their on a bball court and I been playing in my XIIs, hoping the heel problem will go away. FML
frown.gif

the XXIs scratch the %@+% outta my midfoot and the XII(sick game retro 2009) heel support rubs/irratates the $h@t out of my heel. Wouldn't condsider these major injuries but it sucks that I can't wear them for hoop. The XXI don't look right unless their on a bball court and I been playing in my XIIs, hoping the heel problem will go away. FML
frown.gif

i agree, why would anyone play ball in air max 95s...i've also seen lots people ball in nike frees lol

i agree, why would anyone play ball in air max 95s...i've also seen lots people ball in nike frees lol

sprained my ankle BAD with cradle rocks and i couldn't play for more than 6 months. i felt something pop and my ankle immediately ballooned the size of a tennis ball. i was fine with it for a considerable number of games tho... maybe it was just the way i landed/dusty floor? note there was no one around me. but i'm still considering on playing in them.

sprained my ankle BAD with cradle rocks and i couldn't play for more than 6 months. i felt something pop and my ankle immediately ballooned the size of a tennis ball. i was fine with it for a considerable number of games tho... maybe it was just the way i landed/dusty floor? note there was no one around me. but i'm still considering on playing in them.

Back
Top Bottom