~~| What Should Lebron Do? Vol. New Nike Commercial

30t6p3b.gif
at this slowly turning into a LBJ vs. ___ thread.

cool commercial though.

Nike has the best commercials ever.....hands down

Man tomorrow is going to be suck, hate to say it, miss that guy not being on our side, it's gonna suck being irrelevant again
frown.gif
(((

I really think that Barkley had an idea about this commercial, if they are still retroing his shoes and he gets proceeds of it.  Do not think that he did not know, but went along to create hype for this season and for the TNT show on opening night.  All the advertising people knew that if this commercial would "leak out" the day before people would tune in to TNT tomorrow (as if they already were not going to do so). 

I really think that Barkley had an idea about this commercial, if they are still retroing his shoes and he gets proceeds of it.  Do not think that he did not know, but went along to create hype for this season and for the TNT show on opening night.  All the advertising people knew that if this commercial would "leak out" the day before people would tune in to TNT tomorrow (as if they already were not going to do so). 

Nike has the best commercials ever.....hands down

Man tomorrow is going to be suck, hate to say it, miss that guy not being on our side, it's gonna suck being irrelevant again
frown.gif
(((

Originally Posted by Pitman13

Excellent Commercial.

BUT

- I agree with everything Chuck said about LeBronze.
- He's still an attention +#+!! and a cry-baby.
- He's still BatGirl for siding with Wade to win a chip
- His Legacy will be forever tarnished.
- Kobe is and always will be the best NBA player since #23

That is all.

Hilarious, you agree with everything Chuck has said about LeBron, then you go on to say that Kobe is the best. Yet Chuck has said countless times that LeBron is the best player in the league. Can you explain to me how these two beliefs of yours coexist?

madareyou.png

Originally Posted by Pitman13

Excellent Commercial.

BUT

- I agree with everything Chuck said about LeBronze.
- He's still an attention +#+!! and a cry-baby.
- He's still BatGirl for siding with Wade to win a chip
- His Legacy will be forever tarnished.
- Kobe is and always will be the best NBA player since #23

That is all.

Hilarious, you agree with everything Chuck has said about LeBron, then you go on to say that Kobe is the best. Yet Chuck has said countless times that LeBron is the best player in the league. Can you explain to me how these two beliefs of yours coexist?

madareyou.png

There's a difference between respecting a good commercial and respecting the subject. The commercial itself is great, but it's not going to change anyone's opinion on anything.

There's a difference between respecting a good commercial and respecting the subject. The commercial itself is great, but it's not going to change anyone's opinion on anything.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

pimp.gif
Dope COmmercial

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Maya Angelou

pimp.gif
Props to Nike marketing. They really listened to everything. 
pimp.gif

Im Not You is one of the biggest LeBron detractors on here; not surprised that he's criticizing this. 

laugh.gif
You can go jump off a cliff. Since you clockin me so much. Where were you in 2002-2003 when I was one of the main dudes on here saying he'd be a guranteed HOF'er when people were extremely against him based on the hype? Where were you when I was pumping him up saying he should have had his first MVP in 05?

%+%! outta here.

I'm not a "Lebron" detractor. I just call @%+@ as I see. If someone does some sucker @%[email protected]'ma call em out for it.

I'm not like you dudes where you all divide yourselves into these silly +!@ "Team Lebron" "Team Kobe" groups.

Try again.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

pimp.gif
Dope COmmercial

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Maya Angelou

pimp.gif
Props to Nike marketing. They really listened to everything. 
pimp.gif

Im Not You is one of the biggest LeBron detractors on here; not surprised that he's criticizing this. 

laugh.gif
You can go jump off a cliff. Since you clockin me so much. Where were you in 2002-2003 when I was one of the main dudes on here saying he'd be a guranteed HOF'er when people were extremely against him based on the hype? Where were you when I was pumping him up saying he should have had his first MVP in 05?

%+%! outta here.

I'm not a "Lebron" detractor. I just call @%+@ as I see. If someone does some sucker @%[email protected]'ma call em out for it.

I'm not like you dudes where you all divide yourselves into these silly +!@ "Team Lebron" "Team Kobe" groups.

Try again.

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

barkley dont care and gonna speak his mind regardless.. +1 is about that money thats all... nike wins at the end of the day it created hype for a commercial that RINGLESS James shouldnt of put out...

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

barkley dont care and gonna speak his mind regardless.. +1 is about that money thats all... nike wins at the end of the day it created hype for a commercial that RINGLESS James shouldnt of put out...

Back
Top Bottom