~~| What Should Lebron Do? Vol. New Nike Commercial

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

They included LeBron's entourage in the commercial, who probably had more responsibility in damaging LeBron's image than Bron himself. Tinker Hatfield had something nice to say about them this past weekend.

nerd.gif
He said he stopped working on LeBron's shoes because his crew was acting out and stupid. 

30t6p3b.gif

His "Crew" is going to be his downfall. Lebron lets them control him

They included LeBron's entourage in the commercial, who probably had more responsibility in damaging LeBron's image than Bron himself. Tinker Hatfield had something nice to say about them this past weekend.

nerd.gif
He said he stopped working on LeBron's shoes because his crew was acting out and stupid. 

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by RoOk

nerd.gif

30t6p3b.gif

but they're his friends. 

nerd.gif

30t6p3b.gif

but they're his friends. 

nerd.gif

30t6p3b.gif

They are enablers, they don't control him. Lebron needs to have at least one person around him who will pull him aside from time to time and just say "NO."

nerd.gif

30t6p3b.gif

They are enablers, they don't control him. Lebron needs to have at least one person around him who will pull him aside from time to time and just say "NO."

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

That was dope. Seriously, #!$* chuck. For someone who's done some seriously dumb %%@$ back in his day, and even said he would kill his coworkers for a ring, he should understand Lebron's decision.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

That was dope. Seriously, #!$* chuck. For someone who's done some seriously dumb %%@$ back in his day, and even said he would kill his coworkers for a ring, he should understand Lebron's decision.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

With the shot at Chuck I'm interested to see if he'll prevent Nike to use his name to sell sneakers now. Charles is petty and I could see him doing that. Like the Garnett series, the Barkley series will be renamed.

Chuck is a gambler who supposedly blows through money.

I highly doubt he's turning down any checks just to spite Nike/LBJ.
He would have been paid by 2k sports to appear in 2K11 as a member of the 93 Suns and wouldn't agree to it. I put nothing past him.

I still don't know why they didn't make the team without him and just allowed us to put him in there like we have done with the other teams

Originally Posted by SHUGES

With the shot at Chuck I'm interested to see if he'll prevent Nike to use his name to sell sneakers now. Charles is petty and I could see him doing that. Like the Garnett series, the Barkley series will be renamed.

Chuck is a gambler who supposedly blows through money.

I highly doubt he's turning down any checks just to spite Nike/LBJ.
He would have been paid by 2k sports to appear in 2K11 as a member of the 93 Suns and wouldn't agree to it. I put nothing past him.

I still don't know why they didn't make the team without him and just allowed us to put him in there like we have done with the other teams

only thing I liked is the Don Johnson cameo. 
as always Nike sticks to its athletes, right in step with the Tiger Woods Earl Woods commercial.

only thing I liked is the Don Johnson cameo. 
as always Nike sticks to its athletes, right in step with the Tiger Woods Earl Woods commercial.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Am I reaching or was the empty tables during his hall of fame speech a shot at MJ?

Why would Nike of all companies take a shot at MJ for the sake of Lebron?
Just my interpretation of it, MJ's HOF speech was pretty scrutinized so I think Nike knew what they were doing when they put those empty tables in there.
I dunno bro....that would be a very BALLSY thing for Nike to do.... I just refuse to believe that the creative team behind the commercial would be that stupid to take a jab at Michael Jordan of all people.  Charles Barkley, sure.  He can take a joke....Michael Jordan?????  Nah....he IS Nike. 
Man just that awkward "sooo, this went well..." made me immediately think back to MJs hall of fame speech.  Has to be a shot at MJ.

And i'll never understand the stuff about "robin" or "artificially built a team" nonsense.  Like do you ya'll remember Mike/Scottie(led the team to 50+wins with no Mike, lead in team stats)/Rodman, or even Shaq/Kobe? those mother %$**!!! were amazing, they weren't no regular players.

Am I reaching or was the empty tables during his hall of fame speech a shot at MJ?

Why would Nike of all companies take a shot at MJ for the sake of Lebron?
Just my interpretation of it, MJ's HOF speech was pretty scrutinized so I think Nike knew what they were doing when they put those empty tables in there.
I dunno bro....that would be a very BALLSY thing for Nike to do.... I just refuse to believe that the creative team behind the commercial would be that stupid to take a jab at Michael Jordan of all people.  Charles Barkley, sure.  He can take a joke....Michael Jordan?????  Nah....he IS Nike. 
Man just that awkward "sooo, this went well..." made me immediately think back to MJs hall of fame speech.  Has to be a shot at MJ.

And i'll never understand the stuff about "robin" or "artificially built a team" nonsense.  Like do you ya'll remember Mike/Scottie(led the team to 50+wins with no Mike, lead in team stats)/Rodman, or even Shaq/Kobe? those mother %$**!!! were amazing, they weren't no regular players.

When that poster came down, and Lebron was looking at it, wow, that was dope.
If the Delante West rumor is true then I understand why Lebron made those decisions..if not he's a punk for leaving Cleveland like that.

When that poster came down, and Lebron was looking at it, wow, that was dope.
If the Delante West rumor is true then I understand why Lebron made those decisions..if not he's a punk for leaving Cleveland like that.

I like the commercial.

He didn't "go in" on Chuck. I thought his comment was in line with the rest of the message delivered (at least, the one delivered to me), which is to have perspective and , what others have posted, that he's his own person.

I like the commercial.

He didn't "go in" on Chuck. I thought his comment was in line with the rest of the message delivered (at least, the one delivered to me), which is to have perspective and , what others have posted, that he's his own person.

Back
Top Bottom