What Signature Jordan shoe has the most Jumpan logos on it?

yeah it was but i thought this was funny, sorry, couldnt resist, that shoe is awful
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

laugh.gif
at all these NTers flaming this thread, yet the JB forum produces threads 10x worse.

Cosign and if this post is such a waste of time.... don't post here. DUHHHHHHH

Originally Posted by marley

I know its not a signature shoe and this is kind of gravedigging to post but I saw this shoe and once I stopped laughing totally thought of this thread.....
roll.gif
roll.gif

sidelineapparel_2030_49817360
roll.gif
sick.gif

anyways the XIV has the most jumpmans, or the XX's.

i remember reading somewhere its the XIVs...7 on each sneaker, 14 in total

1. outer side, by the ankle
2. back, above the 23
3. sole
4. toe
5. insole
6.lace tip
7. lace tip

Yeah , the 14 has quite a few. The 6 also came to mind but im not really sure how many it has. But between the lacelocks and covers, its gotta be a few on eachshoe.

i can't believe all of the flaming in this thread
smh.gif
at least it's not the SAME REPETITIVE threads about the exact same RD/ sizing questions.
eyes.gif
JB forum is garbage now because of them.
And I also can't belive that no one knew that it was the XVIIs (99% sure). I gave mine away so i can't count now, but i'm thinking there were 9 or10 on each shoe.

ITs a tie bwtween the 12's and 14's the 12's have 7 as well on each shoe 1 on the heel tab one on the sole one on the tounge and 4 on the metallace holes = 7

Whats really wrong wit this post. Its a simple question yet you guys ans trying to build ur post number by saying this is stupid or in b4 the lock. Ive neverreally checked but thats a good question but id have to go wit the XIV to

facts peoplem stick 2 the facts
it's not point-less is you're post-ing.
never mind the double clicking
Facts first, then opinions
jeeez

I think the XX's, did anyone see the CDP XX? straight OG heat
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom