What team's fanbase do you take the most pleasure in watching suffer?

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Wait, for those who really enjoy watching the Warriors lose, can you explain to me why? 
laugh.gif

It's perfectly fine that you hate on us, but it's just to feed my curiosity. I mean, we don't get calls, we dont get good draft picks...Nothing good has happened to us within the last 5 years
roll.gif

For me, I'd say the Lakers...

its moreso due to the fact that almost every warriors i know gets some type of pleasure off the lakers losing so i just like to make the feeling mutual on both sides.

that said you guys got a real loyal fanbase towards that team, i respect that because that warriors season thread is always active
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

Wait, for those who really enjoy watching the Warriors lose, can you explain to me why? 
laugh.gif

It's perfectly fine that you hate on us, but it's just to feed my curiosity. I mean, we don't get calls, we dont get good draft picks...Nothing good has happened to us within the last 5 years
roll.gif

Me personally...majority of the fans that came out in '07, but that could be because I live in the Bay Area and in Daly City...that's pretty horrible.

Horrible eye sore to me in 2010 when every Warriors fan was Celtics fan when chances are they couldn't even name anyone outside of Pierce before Garnett and Allen joined the team.

Thats why i hate laker fans

as long as the 49ers are worse than my Oakland I'm good. failed last season tho
frown.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

I was at Game 2 of '91 NBA Semifinals. My first live game ever. TMC decides to ruin it. Hated them since then and it became much more apparent when I moved up here. 

Sometimes when I'm feeling down I'll youtube the Derek Fisher 0.4 shot and just laugh at how excited...then crushed the fans of San Antonio felt that night.

Heat, Knicks, and Lakers fans are unbearable on NT...

Remember trying to talk to a Knick fan back in March?
laugh.gif

Whenever you told them they would end up being the same ol Knicks it was all...

LinSwag.gif

Originally Posted by Chris316

L-A-K-E-R fans right off the bat.
THIS and those delusional Cowboy fans. Ol "Training camp ain't even started but we're already in the Super Bowl" lames.

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

laugh.gif

roll.gif

its moreso due to the fact that almost every warriors i know gets some type of pleasure off the lakers losing so i just like to make the feeling mutual on both sides.

that said you guys got a real loyal fanbase towards that team, i respect that because that warriors season thread is always active
laugh.gif
The reason I don't like a majority of Laker fans (or the Lakers) is because:

- Lakers get calls over many verbal flops (Kobe and Pau; don't get me wrong, Kobe is still a phenomenal player)
- A lot of their fans always use "But you're just a Warrior fan", like that's an actual rebuttal or suppose to discredit my opinion/the facts
laugh.gif

- Last but not least, why is it that their fans always get so tight and feel threatened when another superstar gets acknowledgment? Oh, and "But Kobe has 5 rings and ________ only has _ "
eyes.gif

Raiders, Chargers, L.A Galaxy, Yankees, Twins.
How could i forget the %#!* +*$ University of Kansas. I hate everything K.U. and wish everything but death upon them. 

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Me personally...majority of the fans that came out in '07, but that could be because I live in the Bay Area and in Daly City...that's pretty horrible.

Horrible eye sore to me in 2010 when every Warriors fan was Celtics fan when chances are they couldn't even name anyone outside of Pierce before Garnett and Allen joined the team.

Thats why i hate laker fans
roll.gif

I became a Celtics fan in 2010? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

the FAKERS.

I wish nothing but bad things and misfortune for every single one of their fans and every member of that roster.

Sounds better.

yeah it does
grin.gif

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

I see some hate for the SF Giants

Must be some closet Dodger fans around here
nerd.gif

Not closet. Grew up as a Dodgers fan but I moved up here and followed the A's. But it's los Doyers todos los dias!

Some here make no sense. How can you be a fan of bad team yet hate another bad teams fanbase? Unless, that other fanbase constantly bragging. Or hate a fanbase because their team constantly wins and goes about things professionally?

NFL- Jets, NYG (for obvious patriot fan reasons
mad.gif
) its funny cuz i live in NJ
laugh.gif

NBA- Lakers, Spurs (still salty for those Nets losses in finals, but im finna cut my ties with the Nets cuz of the move
tired.gif
)

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Originally Posted by turbomugenhatch

Raider Fans
SF Giants
Mexico national soccer team
Lol. That one needs an explanation.

AnswerCuz ESPN treatment of Cowboys and Boston Team. = Telemundo and Univision treatment of Mexican national team
Eventough Brazil and Argentina have been world champions multiple times.

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Originally Posted by turbomugenhatch

Raider Fans
SF Giants
Mexico national soccer team
Lol. That one needs an explanation.
In general, most Mexicans born in the U.S. root only for Mexico and are always saying @#$% like "@#$% the USA!!!!" But guess who they support during the olympics though 
grin.gif
 Bunch of bandwagon clowns. Then again, this applies to people from most countries. I don't get why there's such a hatred towards USA from AMERICANS; I follow my parents' country's national team, but at the end of the day I'm a USA fan over anything else

Back
Top Bottom