What to do about car thieves in the neighborhood?

wow at don't do anyhting.

people are so ******g selfish.

you think the neighbors are only looking out for themselves with the watch?? I bet you'll love it if someone steals your **** and you don't know it until after they get away.

you don't have to be superman,keep an eye out and just call the cops.

stayed out last night til about 2, didn't see them come around except for driving by after the chicks went around the neighborhood. Probably give it a week or so before they try hitting this area again. Will update though if anything happens.

OP, let it be known that you got the shotty and you're willing to use it.

nobody's dumb enough to mess with a crazy dude with a shotgun.

OP just wait for them to hit a vehicle and come storming out with cha gang and that shotty bet they wont come back
OP, let it be known that you got the shotty and you're willing to use it.

nobody's dumb enough to mess with a crazy dude with a shotgun.
Swear fo' gawd.

OP just wait for them to hit a vehicle and come storming out with cha gang and that shotty bet they wont come back

Swear fo' gawd.

Woke up today and when I went to my car it had fingerprints on the windows on the side like someone had been looking in. My brother and I just got back from a bar so we are posted up inside, if someone shows up I am going out with a bat and he is cocking the shotgun. Should scare the **** out of them.

Update: I guess the other night when I first started this thread all of us went inside around 2am. Turns out shortly after one of our neighbors got their house broken into and their car stolen right out of their garage. Cops were out early yesterday morning with the dogs and tracked it back to the house where the junkies live, and the 2 kids that are the main ones doing it. There is now a warrant out for their arrest, cops searched the house yesterday morning after getting a warrant and apparently found a bunch of drugs such as meth and heroin. both kids are over 18 and the oldest has already been in prison.

Update: I guess the other night when I first started this thread all of us went inside around 2am. Turns out shortly after one of our neighbors got their house broken into and their car stolen right out of their garage. Cops were out early yesterday morning with the dogs and tracked it back to the house where the junkies live, and the 2 kids that are the main ones doing it. There is now a warrant out for their arrest, cops searched the house yesterday morning after getting a warrant and apparently found a bunch of drugs such as meth and heroin. both kids are over 18 and the oldest has already been in prison.

:nerd:

update

can't be that great a neighborhood if people are worried about their cars getting broken into / stolen or houses being robbed . . . i'd say move.

Them cats are F***** stupid, you don't do that S*** on your own street, you go to other spots. If anything you gotta make sure that S*** don't happen on your street, so the neighbors don't think you're doing anything and you can keep the heat off you if it ever comes around. Besides that, home invasions yield more loot anyways.

*shrugs*

Last edited:
Hate theives man, I had my car stereo stolen twice back when I lived at my moms place
mean.gif
 worst part is all of my underground hip hop......gone doubt they even kept that stuff

Install security cameras. I have. 4 covering my entire front yard and a view of my neighbors houses in front

aftermarket alarm
tint windows
park in a garage or somewhere gated
keep a pistol in your room
put a censor on your house so it lights up bright as hell to who ever that steps on your property

Last edited:

Been quiet out since then really. My neighbor is paranoid as hell thinking they are out to get him since he is the one that originally caught them. Thinking they are going to break down his door at night at come after him :smh: :smh: . I think it would be a while before they try anything here though, but you never know. Our neighbors are planning a way to lure them into their garage somehow at night. They have a bunch of quads and stuff and an area that they can sit where nobody would see them. Will know how that goes if I hear any gunshots.

As for moving, we are planning on it but not because it isn't a nice neighborhood. It actually is nice and before this has started happening the only complaints are the little kids running around making too much noise. But the town I live in blows.

got my car stereo jacked a few weeks ago...sucks havent replaced it yet gonna have to spend for an alarm now i guess

Been quiet out since then really. My neighbor is paranoid as hell thinking they are out to get him since he is the one that originally caught them. Thinking they are going to break down his door at night at come after him
mean.gif
mean.gif
. I think it would be a while before they try anything here though, but you never know. Our neighbors are planning a way to lure them into their garage somehow at night. They have a bunch of quads and stuff and an area that they can sit where nobody would see them. Will know how that goes if I hear any gunshots.

As for moving, we are planning on it but not because it isn't a nice neighborhood. It actually is nice and before this has started happening the only complaints are the little kids running around making too much noise. But the town I live in blows.
If you say they had all those drugs in their house and from what you're saying they just hypes and tecatos. More than likely (wayyy more than likely) they ain't bout that retaliation life. Besides most hypes and tecatos are frail and really won't put up much of a fight.

If not... RIP

Back
Top Bottom