What to do about car thieves in the neighborhood?

I Work 3rd shift so hows anyone gonna break into my car while I'm at work? But sucks back in the day when my car stay getting broken into ,not for what was inside but for the car in general

try to use preventative measures. park your car near a place where 24 hr surviellance is at. or if up the block people are classie park it there. or i know some guy that tinited his car windows with the silouette of people inisde his vehicle(WAITS FOR PICS). this is what i do i pull that driver seat all the way up to the sterring wheel and i take out all my valuables. you can also but needles on the seat or steerin wheel. that way if they break in they *** and hands will bleed.

try to use preventative measures. park your car near a place where 24 hr surviellance is at. or if up the block people are classie park it there. or i know some guy that tinited his car windows with the silouette of people inisde his vehicle(WAITS FOR PICS). this is what i do i pull that driver seat all the way up to the sterring wheel and i take out all my valuables. you can also but needles on the seat or steerin wheel. that way if they break in they *** and hands will bleed.

all over your seats...

STAY INSIDE, AND EVERYTIME SOMEONE LOOKS SUSPCIOUS SET OFF THE ALARM ON YOUR KEYS.....TROLL FOR LIKE 3 HRS AND YOU'LL BE GOOD.

Back
Top Bottom