what was jay-z worst verse??

This thread is getting ridiculous now. It was one thing when songs and verses were being called into question(most of which I disagree with) but now people are throwing entire albums into the fire, an album that had So Ghetto, Hova Song all three parts, Dope Man, Snoopy Track, Big Pimping, Some Like it Hot, There's Been a Murder, NYMP, S. Carter, and Do I Again on it? All these songs better yet all these verses were wack? No way someone believes that.

:wow: dude said Vol. 2 was trash! #BLASPHEMY :smh: I'm trying to contain the stan in me but y'all going overboard with the foolishness!
I said vol 3 not 2 fam

Lethargic/phoned in bars
Hustlin remix
Pretty much all songs with beyonce
Pressure
Mr. Gold watch
Real n*ggaz feat. Too short
Brooklyn's finest
Poppin tags
Everyday a star is born( j. Cole came hard)
Friend or foe 1 and 2
Coming of age
Bring it on( jaz o killed it)
Songs I think he killed
Dope boys/ go crazy
Monster
Clique
So appalled
Who gon stop me
Murder to excellence
You don't know remix
Money aint a thang
Best of me remix with mya
Tied for best verse at least for me
Renegades
Big pimpin
N* gga what, n*gga who
Black republicans with nas
Ignorant s*it with nas
Raw and uncut and anything(off the truth album)with beans
Is that your bish( missy and bleek)
Park a lot pimpin
Do it again
This is just a list I can think of at this time

Last edited:
SMH.................
Code:
Nothin exceeds like excessStoute got gout from havin the best of the bestIs this what it's all about? I'm at the rest--aurant, my rant disturbin the guests
mqdefault.jpg

Code:
Uhh... this is truffle seasonTime for (Tom Ford) tuxedos for no reason
stars-wore-tom-ford-tuxedos-to-2010-oscars-bow-tie-classic-grooms-fashion.original.jpg

Code:
Tell your mother that I love her cause I love youTell your father we go farther as a coupleThey ain't lose a daughter, got a son
MathewTina1.jpg
So you added a bunch of pictures to the mediocre verse?  
laugh.gif
 What's your point exactly?

Lethargic/phoned in bars
Hustlin remix
Pretty much all songs with beyonce
Pressure
Mr. Gold watch
Real n*ggaz feat. Too short
Brooklyn's finest
Poppin tags
Everyday a star is born( j. Cole came hard)
Friend or foe 1 and 2
Coming of age
Bring it on( jaz o killed it)
Songs I think he killed
Dope boys/ go crazy
Monster
Clique
So appalled
Who gon stop me
Murder to excellence
You don't know remix
Money aint a thang
Renegades
Big pimpin
N* gga what, n*gga who
Black republicans with nas
Ignorant s*it with nas
Park a lot pimpin
Do it again
Oh my word
mean.gif
. Egregious.

This thread is getting ridiculous now. It was one thing when songs and verses were being called into question(most of which I disagree with) but now people are throwing entire albums into the fire, an album that had So Ghetto, Hova Song all three parts, Dope Man, Snoopy Track, Big Pimping, Some Like it Hot, There's Been a Murder, NYMP, S. Carter, and Do I Again on it? All these songs better yet all these verses were wack? No way someone believes that.

:wow: dude said Vol. 2 was trash! #BLASPHEMY :smh: I'm trying to contain the stan in me but y'all going overboard with the foolishness!
I said vol 3 not 2 fam

Pardon me typing too fast didn't even realize I wrote 2, but yeah #BLASPHEMY once more! Vol. 3 was commercial but still there's too much heat on that album to call it trash Big Pimpin!

one minute man remix...verse was trash, while Luda kilt it!

Luda did kill it but jay was trash...... srs?

I aint tryina give u love n affection

Im tryina give u 60 seconds of perfection

Im tryina hit u then quit u in the middle of the round like roberto duran

Edit

I had to go copy n paste everything
Fam u nuts jay went off

[Jay-Z]
Fifty grand I get this on one take (Hova)
Look, I'm not tryin to give you love and affection (uh-huh)
I'm tryin to give you sixty seconds of perfection (uh-huh)
I'm tryin to give you cabfare and directions
Get your +Independent+ *** out of here - QUESTION?
I'm not your man, not Ralph Tresvant
Not Ronnie Romance.. no ma
I'm tryin to hit you then put you in the middle of the round
like I'm Roberto Duran.. no mas
Six A.M. another chick in the house (put your hands up)
6:15 another chick kicked you out (put your hands up)
Spend one minute tryin to dig her out
The other fourteen tryin to "put it in her mouth"
The **** too chubby, too much'll make you love me
Now be a nice wifey and run home to your hubby
Cause we, both knowin what we doin is wrong
Don't forget to put your ring back on {*quiet laughter*}

Last edited:

I said vol 3 not 2 fam

Pardon me typing too fast didn't even realize I wrote 2, but yeah #BLASPHEMY once more! Vol. 3 was commercial but still there's too much heat on that album to call it trash Big Pimpin!
He lucky bun b and pimp c was on that because they MADE that song. Jay verse was garbage

That whole damn "Me and My Girlfriend" remake
Edit: just thought of some more
On lupe food and liquor
J.coles album
Some how, some way
What we do with beans and free
Thread could be epic
WHAT?!

gotta kill witnesses cuz free's beard stickin out

Oh my word
mean.gif

. Egregious.
Can't win with Stan's
Okay sorry every song jayz has ever done his lines have always been the best
An seeing your avy and dude below jayz can't have any criticism thrown at him even when a fan of all artist especially jayz compiles a list that shows his good, bad and ugly verses( and tied verses) is called the arbitrary word of " hater"
I guess the self proclaimed god mc is above all criticism
Notice in other threads dudes will die for this man
Smdh

I said vol 3 not 2 fam

He lucky bun b and pimp c was on that because they MADE that song. Jay verse was garbage

Actually Timberland MADE that song but we're just gonna have to agree to disagree on that topic.

Yall forgetting vol 3 also had

- things that you do ..... terrible, awful song. anytime hov and mariah are on a track i want to kill myself, it's always bad. freeways first cd would be 5 mics without the song with mariah and hov

- s. carter .... basura

- pop 4 roc .... every last one of them spit trash

- watch me ... my ears bled

4 terrible songs midway through the album, and half the bangers were hella commercial. i wont knock that they were bangers but still commercial as hell.

Everybody gotta be a damn stan
Why cant we just call out bs when its seen
You can call bs on anything you like
But when you blindly call somebody a hater that has followed hip hop all his life( i am not an expert at all) and you point out weak/subpar verses from one dude that seems to not be able to take any criticism on this Internet platform/ real life dudes become Stan's
Jayz has put alot of great songs/albums out but alot of his features have been trash
People are enamored with his longevity and that clouds their judgement
There is now way in hell you can tell me jayz killed Brooklyn's finest
Hell even run this town jay got murked, people really only remember kanyes verse which was down right spectacular
But I am egregious because I don't ride this mans coat tails like some aforementioned people in any jayz thread that said some real suspect stuff about Big and PAC dying
At the end of the day/rant it's sad that one man holds so much power on nt and hip hop right now that even if you are a fan but notice jay really hasn't spit that fire flame on a track in a while and stay talking about Obama, money( yes he clearly is winning at this thing called life) you are called a hater(such a lame word now) but I do appreciate the adjective that someone used from a thesaurus to describe my post...
Why can't we have objective arguments about this one rapper, it's crazy
Oh well

Last edited:

I said vol 3 not 2 fam

Actually Timberland MADE that song but we're just gonna have to agree to disagree on that topic.
So u really gonna sit here and tell me the beat was that hard???? It was mediocre but Ugk made that song listenable

Oh my word
mean.gif

. Egregious.
Can't win with Stan's
Okay sorry every song jayz has ever done his lines have always been the best
An seeing your avy and dude below jayz can't have any criticism thrown at him even when a fan of all artist especially jayz compiles a list that shows his good, bad and ugly verses( and tied verses) is called the arbitrary word of " hater"
I guess the self proclaimed god mc is above all criticism
Notice in other threads dudes will die for this man
Smdh
Yup because this is what I said. You just made a terrible list. It was composed of a ton of absolutely fire verses, dont read into it more than it needs to be read into. My avy is irrelevant to the conversation.
But when you blindly call somebody a hater that has followed hip hop all his life( i am not an expert at all) and you point out weak/subpar verses from one dude that seems to not be able to take any criticism on this Internet platform/ real life dudes become Stan's
Jayz has put alot of great songs/albums out but alot of his features have been trash
Hell even run this town jay got murked, people really only remember kanyes verse which was down right spectacular
But I am egregious because I don't ride this mans coat tails like some aforementioned people in any jayz thread that said some real suspect stuff about Big and PAC dying
At the end of the day/rant it's sad that one man holds so much power on nt and hip hop right now that even if you are a fan but notice jay really hasn't spit that fire flame on a track in a while and stay talking about Obama, money( yes he clearly is winning at this thing called life) you are called a hater(such a lame word now) but I do appreciate the adjective that someone used from a thesaurus to describe my post...
Oh well
Now I'm using a thesaurus because I know what egregious means? Guess I shouldnt expect anything more from someone who not only confused TALE and TAIL, but didnt know that COATTAIL was one word.

I cleared up what I said in that thread if you dont like it even still, then I do not care. 

No one holds power over anyone but continue to reach.

He did murk BKs finest

You have a problem with people labeling you a hater, but you've called people Stans like 5 times already. Pot meet Kettle.

Last edited:
Lethargic/phoned in bars
Hustlin remix-no
Pretty much all songs with beyonce - some NOT all
Pressure-huff
Mr. Gold watch-also huff
Real n*ggaz feat. Too short- no
Brooklyn's finest-no
Poppin tags-no
Everyday a star is born( j. Cole came hard)-cole killed it
Friend or foe 1 and 2-no
Coming of age-no
Bring it on( jaz o killed it)-no
Songs I think he killed
Dope boys/ go crazy
Monster
Clique
So appalled
Who gon stop me
Murder to excellence
You don't know remix
Money aint a thang
Renegades
Big pimpin
N* gga what, n*gga who
Black republicans with nas-wayne n julez
Ignorant s*it with nas
Park a lot pimpin
Do it again

Oh well

I agree with a few but you listed a group of heat fam

Edit

& like anti said youve called multiple people stans with no floor to stand on :lol:

Last edited:
Yup because this is what I said. You just made a terrible list. It was composed of a ton of absolutely fire verses, dont read into it more than it needs to be read into. My avy is irrelevant to the conversation.

Now I'm referencing a thesaurus because I know what egregious means? Guess I shouldnt expect anything more from someone who not only confused TALE and TAIL, but didnt know that COATTAIL was one word.
No I didn't put a list of fire flame verses together (because jay has come alot harder then some of the songs i have posted, but thats my opinion)but reading your post in other threads you clearly are a Stan, sorry you can read that exactly how I wrote it, no subliminals like your god mc does
And congratulations on your fine English correction on an Internet forum
I bet you feel so good that you knew egregious and that coattail was one word
Really wasnt trying to take shots at you for using that word, thought it was refreshing to see vocabulary like that but YOU read that wrong
You can rebuttal, I will not take the time to read

Jay got some wack verses but I feel like cats just callin out average verses as trash

like Jay wasnt A-1 on suit and tie...but like someone said earlier, a couple drinks in you, you will recite that "Dusses on doubles, aint lookin for trouble...." and a couple more lines like its the flyest raps u heard all year...

Now I'm referencing a thesaurus because I know what egregious means? Guess I shouldnt expect anything more from someone who not only confused TALE and TAIL, but didnt know that COATTAIL was one word.
No I didn't put a list of fire flame verses together (because jay has come alot harder then some of the songs i have posted, but thats my opinion)but reading your post in other threads you clearly are a Stan, sorry you can read that exactly how I wrote it, no subliminals like your god mc does
And congratulations on your fine English correction on an Internet forum
I bet you feel so good that you knew egregious and that coattail was one word
Really wasnt trying to take shots at you for using that word, thought it was refreshing to see vocabulary like that but YOU read that wrong
You can rebuttal, I will not take the time to read
You thought it was refreshing that I used the word, and your response to it was sarcasm? Ok..... Nothing about your post was sincere so forgive me if I dont take your word for it. You take shots at me for my word choice, then I do it back, and now theres a problem? Cool.

The remainder of your post is exactly why I stopped actively participating in Jay-Z threads. Instead of taking my words at face value and coming back with a decent rebuttal, I am labeled a Stan from the get go and for some reason people think thats a valid response to everything when its not a valid response to anything. No one said he hasnt gone harder on verses, of course he has, but to say those verses were wack is in fact egregious, there is no better way to describe it, you wyled when you made that list. 

Back
Top Bottom