what was jay-z worst verse??

^^So your telling me I need to get drunk to appreciate Jay's recent verses now? Makes sense
ether,
laugh.gif

Lethargic/phoned in bars
Hustlin remix
Pretty much all songs with beyonce
Pressure
Mr. Gold watch
Real n*ggaz feat. Too short
Brooklyn's finest
Poppin tags
Everyday a star is born
Friend or foe 1 and 2
Coming of age
Bring it on( jaz o killed it)

There you go. Mugen81 , u calling everybody who disagrees wit your doodoo list a stan. I think with those rants you just seem more like a hater bruh ( or nas fan)

Last edited:
Volume 2 was not trash contrary to what people say. Commercial yes, but not trash. Jay has had a good number of brick at the buzzer verses for awhile now though
vol. 3 is *** juice follow up to vol. 2

Blueprint was a game changing follow up to Vol. 3
U know the dynasty came in between vol. 3 and blueprint right????

That was a compilation album IMO, similar to the State Prop Chain Gang albums .. So yea, back to what i was sayin, Blueprint was a game changing follow up to Vol. 3

Last edited:
there is an official Riff Raff and Odd Future thread(s) on this board,

n's around here clearly know nothing about music so i don't see why anyone's

getting upset with these nonsensical comments lol.

and whoever said Brooklyn's Finest should never be allowed to post here again.

Bun B bodied Big Pimpin .. Jay had to make an extra verse to compensate ..

He did the same to Young Gunz "Never Take Me Alive" :lol: there was no reason for him to have an extra verse on THEIR album.

That list up there that's supposed to be wack Jay verses is hilarious though. Nearly every one of those are flat out good songs.

Why is this even a thread?
Of all the tracks jay has put out, you expect them all to be classics?

Jordan had many off nights, let it go

Why is this even a thread?
Of all the tracks jay has put out, you expect them all to be classics?

Jordan had many off nights, let it go

ummm. it's an interesting topic.

you seem bothered. why even enter the thread just to ask why the thread is here?

ummm. it's an interesting topic.

you seem bothered. why even enter the thread just to ask why the thread is here?

I had to post something when dude said What We Do was one of his weakest (smfh) so i was subscribed
And then I realized, he's the GOAT, we should be appreciating his work, not trying to pick out his flaws

His work nowhere the same after black album, but he's still the GOAT regardless

Son posted picture references for Suit and Tie like he was breaking down D'evils.
Not sure how or why you took it that way, but I posted those pictures to state that his verse on Suit and Tie had lyrical content in it. 
So you added a bunch of pictures to the mediocre verse?  
laugh.gif
 What's your point exactly?
Go back and re-read what I responded to and the original point.  If you don't understand it from there, please let me know.

Hov had by far the best verse on 3 kings and it wasn't even close. You could tell he was bored though and felt like Ross and Dre weren't even competing

Last edited:
there is an official Riff Raff and Odd Future thread(s) on this board,
n's around here clearly know nothing about music so i don't see why anyone's
getting upset with these nonsensical comments lol.
and whoever said Brooklyn's Finest should never be allowed to post here again.

What does this have to do with Jay's half assed verses?

Bruh inserted pictures into that Suit & Tie breakdown like he made some obscure references :lol: Jay added nothing to Suit & Tie

Didnt see this posted.  Pimp an Bun went off. I hope they didnt hav to pay for Jayz feature cuz his verse was trash

Back
Top Bottom