What yall hoopin in these days?

$40 @ the outlet (couple months ago). One of the BEST if not THE best basketball shoe I've ever worn.

Fits like a glove and the cushioning is as good or better than any air system Nike has.

:x :x :x :x :x

on another note, surprised to see a lot of Kobe V's :x :smokin :smokin :smokin

usab-nike-zoom-kobe-7-2.jpg

kobe vii's right now.

i agree with the others on the kobe v. i really liked that shoe.

Bought these back in HS ('06 I think, which was way past when these were originally released already). Kept it ds until two years ago when I decided to stop collecting shoes. Been only playing sparingly since, so they're still holding up just fine. I love shox and the firm cushioning and support they provide, it's a shame they've pretty much put the shox line of basketball shoes out of phase.

Picked these up in a Lakers colorway a few months ago and waiting to break them out. Heard about the heavier, firmer cushioning and loved the feeling from trying it on. Just gotta wait for my knees to heal up before I can start running pick up games again

Last edited:
Need some new joints to run in, I burst both air bubbles in my PITs (surprisingly decent for a min after got 'em on clearance) but I need serious lockdown from too many years playing tennis rolling my ankles.  Any recommendations for light/supportive in the forefoot (I have weird high arch feet) and good lockdown on the ankles I've been thinking about just hopin the hyperdunk elites get down to $100 cuz the PRs i've seen on those have basically said they're the best shoes to hoop in.

How're the aj2012s for the ankle support tho? 

whatever Nike sends me 
nthat.gif

but if they got nothing for me, I usually ball in XX or XIX or KD 4

^Haven't rocked my XX's on the court yet but might give them a shot. They're so comfy for casual wear :pimp:

___

Here's my rotation. I keep it outdoor. The stunners are pretty beat. I just picked up those bb4s DS and I plan to throw them into the mix eventually. Personally the XX1 pe's I think are pretty ugly but they were a gift from an ex gf and they're nice on the court

Last edited:
^Haven't rocked my XX's on the court yet but might give them a shot. They're so comfy for casual wear
pimp.gif
I stocked up when the CD packs came out, nobody wanted the XX so I swooped up 4 pairs of em for about $50 each. They perform well 

^Haven't rocked my XX's on the court yet but might give them a shot. They're so comfy for casual wear
pimp.gif

___
Here's my rotation. I keep it outdoor. The stunners are pretty beat. I just picked up those bb4s DS and I plan to throw them into the mix eventually. Personally the XX1 pe's I think are pretty ugly but they were a gift from an ex gf and they're nice on the court
Damn I need a pair of Shox Stunners. ASAP

Been ballin in 2k4s for a couple years now and I cant really complain. Rocking these indoors now after i destroyed my laser kobes 
ohwell.gif

[quote name="Zyzz" ]
:x :x :x :x :x
on another note, surprised to see a lot of Kobe V's :x :smokin :smokin :smokin[/quote]

LOL this dude said the Kobe Vs. I'm pretty sure if Nike released poop flavored ice-cream endorsed by Kobe you all would love.

Back
Top Bottom