What You Listening To... Vol. Right Now This Second

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

(Barack O'bama voice) Fellow Members of Niketalk,

This is precisely what I am constantly speaking about. The media and my comrade here would like you to focus on the little things that are meaningless in the grand scheme of what we are here to do instead of tackling the issues. This is exactly type of obstacle and barriers that sidetrack us from once again becoming the message board that we once were and no doubt have the ability to be once again. I'm going to need you as well as all of the other critics to discontinue to point out my spelling errors and focus on the message. The fact that I typed that statement in utter amazement, doesn't negate the typo, but does it take away from the sincerity of the statement? Do you as well as my critics not wonder, NO BELIEVE THE SAME THING? Well if this is case and you are ready for change, you must first recognize that that change must begin within oneself. I apologize to the public for my errors and I will try to be more Mindful in them in the future, BUT I WILL NOT, AND CAN NOT CHANGE MY VIEWS ABOUT THE ISSUES AT HAND. I believe in this board, you do too otherwise you would not be here. The question you must ask yourself is "AM I READY FOR CHANGE?" Seymore CAKE is.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! (Barack O'bama voice)

roll.gif

You crazy.....

Yea my guy Easy from Detroit put me on Dudes music
I just hit Young up like a week or two ago on some Stretch Money %@$*...

Detroit City Put Ya Lighters Up For ICEWOOD!!!

"ay dog pump ya breaks, watch for snakes...
the fake N's aint far dog, they right in ya face!
...they ridin in the car blowin gan with ya
you think he ya man, he just waiting to get ya
...he'll steal ya custo's, steal ya hustle
as soon you go down, he aint nowhere to be found
sounds crazy...aint I tryna to preach
but to each is own, thats thats why I keep the chrome
and they will never get another chance to take me out, and N' next time you better take me out"

"...if a hater just happen to stretch me, my funeral line, two miles long, all stretchies."

[Pac] realest %@$* he ever wrote [/Pac]

Just went on 3 years two days ago....
tired.gif
Crazy how that N' vividlycalled out his death like that...

Joell Ortiz - Letter to Obama

excuse you?......His tape out yet?

This is precisely what I am constantly speaking about.
laugh.gif
I swear I heard his voice when I read that...how hisfacial expressions be and all that...

Did you see the hand moments he makes when emphasizing his points? I swear to god as I was typing that I was seeing them, and the long pauses to let thestatement digest.... I Swear To God He's The Coldest
pimp.gif

to keep the Stretch Money going... "Get That Doe"

"If the money aint here, I'ma Go Elsewhere"

Great Logic

[color= rgb(255, 153, 51)]i ain't up on him like THAT ... but someone ran that song across my ears a while backand I was diggin' ... can someone hit me with the name of some tapes / albums from him ?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 153, 51)]< = = = currently playing ... B.o.B. - Cloud 9 ....[/color]

and the long pauses to let the statement digest

lol, that 'Im disgusted at the state the country is in'� x� 'Damn I got this crowd in my hands'�x� 'Got damn, Im that N' b... Killa!' collab face he stay having...

"Get That Doe"

and with that being said...more motivation for�me to invest in some new Ye's cuz Im slackin on my Detroit %$@$....

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Tha Sun Child

Cam, 'Elz, & JR-Your Way.........
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

I still haven't heard this w/o a DJ on it...

Killa bodied this joint...

"Another motherless child cause his father's a snitch"
smh.gif

You need that in ya life Fam....?

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

and the long pauses to let the statement digest
lol, that 'Im disgusted at the state the country is in'� x� 'Damn I got this crowd in my hands'� x� 'Got damn, Im that N' b... Killa!' collab face he stay having...

"Get That Doe"

and with that being said...more motivation for�me to invest in some new Ye's cuz Im slackin on my Detroit %$@$....

eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Yes G!!!! that is the perfect description. He's that Man G I Swear To God... and Yea y'all got some beast out that way. Easy also put meup on his guy Juan, he's a totally different discussion
smh.gif
pimp.gif

The last three songs I've listended to have been Pleasure - Encore
Wayne - a Millie
pimp.gif

Lloyd - how we do it in the A
pimp.gif

i ain't up on him like THAT ... but someone ran that song across my ears a while back and I was diggin' ... can someone hit me with the name of some tapes / albums from him ?

Peyton_Manning_Biography_2.jpg

Kanye West
Last Call
College Dropout
smokin.gif

Kanye West
Arguments...

" If she went with fabolous i bet she be...A-R-G-U-I-N-G "
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom