Whats Going On With The Chicago 10's or The City Series 10's

I think the City X Series should add some new cities. Hear me out.

Chicago X: Same OG Colorway
Miami X: Same as Chicago but a Yellow Jumpman and deeper Red.
Washington DC: White Uppers and blacked out lace area (like Chitowns) but a blue and gold striped bottoms.
New York: Same as OG
Boston: Replaces Seattle.

I think the City X Series should add some new cities. Hear me out.

Chicago X: Same OG Colorway
Miami X: Same as Chicago but a Yellow Jumpman and deeper Red.
Washington DC: White Uppers and blacked out lace area (like Chitowns) but a blue and gold striped bottoms.
New York: Same as OG
Boston: Replaces Seattle.

What about a Golden State/San Francsico/Oakland Colorway? The Warriors are already usually tied to San Francisco (i.e. The City... See throwback jerseys... It would go perfect for the City Series). The shoes would be White, Blue, and Yellow, and it would be like a Laney colorway. Just a thought.

What about a Golden State/San Francsico/Oakland Colorway? The Warriors are already usually tied to San Francisco (i.e. The City... See throwback jerseys... It would go perfect for the City Series). The shoes would be White, Blue, and Yellow, and it would be like a Laney colorway. Just a thought.

jordan brand ugghhhh the people are demanding heaat and you are not giving it too us !!! is getting on my nerves .. watch soon as i drop bread on some ogs ... pow they gonna come back out

jordan brand ugghhhh the people are demanding heaat and you are not giving it too us !!! is getting on my nerves .. watch soon as i drop bread on some ogs ... pow they gonna come back out

Originally Posted by Captain Charisma

Jordan or Jordan brand doesn't have connections with those cities. Every city from my post and the OGs had connection with Mike

Originally Posted by Captain Charisma

Jordan or Jordan brand doesn't have connections with those cities. Every city from my post and the OGs had connection with Mike

Any quality X would do for me
happy.gif

I never really liked the 10's...... design was too simple to me
but if the chicago ones release I might have to get em
pimp.gif

I never really liked the 10's...... design was too simple to me
but if the chicago ones release I might have to get em
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom