What's good with In and Out burger

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

double-double.

Animal style extra pickles [color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]grilled peppers [/color]
eek.gif
never knew you could get that... I think I'll be stopping by in n out this weekend!

Their fries are disgusting n their burgers are plain! It's all hype!Sams diner in SF >Willies in Sac >

Originally Posted by PhyzXs

Their fries are disgusting n their burgers are plain! It's all hype!Sams diner in SF >Willies in Sac >

I google'd Willies...

1087973534_434b17c60f.jpg

Next time I'm at a Kings game.. I for damn sure am stopping by here!

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

NT needs a feature that brings up similarly made threads while you are typing out your topic title from the "New Topic" menu.

or you could just gravedig them as usual

The secret menu and super secret menu breakdown.

Burgers are good (not amazing)imo, but their fries are just not good the way they come out.  My current favorite fast food joint is Pals; their burger is better than In and Out.

Originally Posted by djuzi05

Incredibly overrated. I was all caught up in the hype and tried the one on Dallas last month, so disappointed. It did solidify for me,
225px-Whataburger_logo.svg.png
>> all.

You Californians can keep your double-double, us Texans will take this any day:
Whataburger_HoneyBBQChicken.jpg
oooo so good...

Originally Posted by go rilla

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

NT needs a feature that brings up similarly made threads while you are typing out your topic title from the "New Topic" menu.

or you could just gravedig them as usual

If I somehow knew that an In-And-Out thread was about to be made then I would.

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Originally Posted by JordanKing Xi

I NEED ONE IN CHICAGO
I NEED ONE IN CHICAGO
I NEED ONE IN CHICAGO
I NEED ONE IN CHICAGO
I NEED ONE IN CHICAGO
I NEED ONE IN CHICAGO
I NEED ONE IN CHICAGO
I NEED ONE IN CHICAGO
I NEED ONE IN CHICAGO
I NEED ONE IN CHICAGO
my HEART
Shame on you. The best burgers in Chicago are from Chicago. In and Out aint %!*$. 
You've had In N Out?

Depends on what type of burger you want.  I've sampled some great burgers in ChiTown...Kuma's Corner to name one.  Overall, In N Out holds its own against any burger...especially fast food.

The fries there are trash and the burgers are good, however Whataburger blows them out of the water...

every time i go to california i try in-n-out to try & understand the hype.. it is very overrated in my opinion.

i live in chicago & grew up in nashville.. i've had better burgers.

although, it is really cheap.

ps: the fries are terrible.

Finally a Inn & Out in the state of WA!! Been in Seattle for 2 years and they got some great Burger spots but Imma fiend for some Inn & Out, gonna take the drive down to Tacoma today, AHAHAA!!

In n Out is GOAT with me..
smile.gif

Haven't been there in a minute though, but yeah last summer that was my go to. Living 5 minutes away from one FTW
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the mere fact that you ask this question saddens me

but if you go get a 3x3 animal style. ...... lettuce on the side because it makes your bun soggy

damn I need to try whataburger, I don't know if there are any in California but it sounds good. In-N-Out is one of the better fast food burger joints, for under $6 you leave pretty full.

I'd recommend getting the dbl dbl animal style with chopped chilies and then ask for the fries 'well done' if you want them crispier. ask for a couple packets of the spread and put that on your fries. good times.

Back
Top Bottom